What's new

Qureshi finally decides to join PTI

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This guy is real sense and standing up against corruption and RD cases.

i hope this news will be confirmed soon
it will be good for PTI ...... Qureshi stance against USA is appreciated well :tup:
Ab maza aye ga :yahoo:

We will support Qureshi no matter what cuz he didn't turn us down against US.We can trust in him...He is our hero.....:smokin:

That can not wash away the fact that he is a feudal and has almost no character since he supported the same rascals.
Either some one hit him on this head and his brain turned on or else.

I bet 10 that he is a mole, and will turn against IK once his masters tell him to,

That can not wash away the fact that he is a feudal and has almost no character since he supported the same rascals.

I bet 10 that he is a mole, and will turn against IK once his masters tell him to,
let see then what happens dude

He has a point though if every ex minister and feudal leaps on the PTI band wagon you just end up with PPP with I Khan at the head rather tha Zardari ok that part is a big improvement ;) but you end up with all the same sheep just a different sheepherd.

Ok-

Its on record- i have said this on PDF many times- Qureshi will join PTI- :tup:- and IK is finally becoming a politician- compromising on his principles- He will take many more tried and tested heavy weights in his party- Soon PTI is going to become a genuine "Lota Party"-
Now wait for Sheikh Rasheed and PTI coalition-

Ok-

Its on record- i have said this on PDF many times- Qureshi will join PTI- :tup:- and IK is finally becoming a politician- compromising on his principles- He will take many more tried and tested heavy weights in his party- Soon PTI is going to become a genuine "Lota Party"-

Meray Bhai, PTI intends on fielding a thousand candidates in the next elections. Now if the majority of those candidates are old heavy weights, you'll be just in your criticism but till then we just would have to wait and see.

BTW, I don't see the problem in taking some one in if he's clean. Think about it, back in the day no matter how honest you were, you just had two parties to pick from if you were serious about your political career. Would you protest if let's say Aitezaz Ahsan decides to join PTI ?

I am going to launch my own political party soon..it will be call..Awami Lota Party!

Politicans in Pakistan seems to be available on rent for which ever party want to hire them. May be we dont have a film industry but our politicalicians are no match against inferior actors..They are all real all live show!

I 2nd you Salman..!!

Unfortunately...these "burger poeple" just didn't understands or comprehends what bigger politics are played out around all these bigwigs joining IK/PTI.....better to leave them alone to learn their ABC....at their way, time and expense....!!!

For them we are just spoiling their Party....!!!

Ok-

Well said....moreover....Musharraf league will arive near elections...and MQM will forms an alliance after the elections....did you see Altaf comments on PTI yesterday.??....It will be choon choon ka Murabba...Soon...!!!

Well said....moreover....Musharraf league will arive near elections...and MQM will forms an alliance after the elections....did you see Altaf comments on PTI yesterday.??....It will be choon choon ka Murabba...Soon...!!!

Wallahi- i feel todays altaf comments are signal of his imminent support to Imran Khan-
Again If thats the case- i'll have to lose all the hope on Pakistan future- not even Imran Khan with his party full of lotas can save Pakistan-

I hv another theory-i read some where- its about Zionists and IK-

I hv another theory-i read some where- its about Zionists and IK-

I don't know what proof you have...in this regards...but Lets don't exagrates it...its only lost purpose!!

Back
Top Bottom