What's new

Question for Bangladeshi Brothers out there

So we will have a remake of

alien%20vs%20predator.jpg

Another AvP movie?

That is far worse than the Greys.

first of all bangladesh is better nation than pakistan,they are more peacefull than u pakistani they dont involve much in terror activities, all in all bangaladesh shud feel lucky to be got separated from pakistan

and BD also more peaceful nation than India
at least Gang rapes dont happen in BD and Pakistan
Gang rapes are Part of Indian culture no Surprised

Indian media/People 24/7
Pakistan,Pakistan,Pakistan,ISI.ISI.Hafiz saeed.Pakistan.Pakistan and Pakistan
ask them to leave pakistan alone

Indian media has only three things to show - saans bahu serial, Anna Hazare/Arvind kejriwal & Pakistan.

Leaving anything out will result in doom of media, so no, we can't leave Pakistan alone :D

Hello my dear Bangladeshi brothers and sisters! As I was growin up, I was being told the horror stories of 1971 and Pakistan being split in to two and Bangladesh comming in to existence. My dad use to tell me that after 1971, every Pakistani was really hurt to the point where Pakistani became depressed!

Although I am born way after 1971 but for some reason it affects me. It affects me emotionaly that a country like Pakistan which came in to existence only because of Islam is split in to two.

Now my question to you guys is that in future, if Pakistan's economy is doing really good and once Pakistan takes care of all their issues, would there be any slight chance what so ever that Bangladash will want to form Union with Pakistan again? I am just curious if any such thing is possible or not and most importantly, would the majority of Bangladeshi people want to reunite with Pakistan or not? I want to hear opinions of Bangladeshi citizens only on this one!

I would personaly love Pakistan and Bangladesh becomming one country again and set aside their differences. Now please note that this thread is NOT to discuss what happened in 1971, how it happened or who is at fault. All I wanna know is sentiment of common Bangladeshi people for Pakistan or if given opportunity, would they join Pakistan or not! Thanks

If we had any more feeling for Pakistan after 1971 or the Pakistani brother had any brotherly affection left for Bangladeshi after 1971 then why we both never try to united again after 1971 ? in my knowledge Pakistan never tried officially reuniting with
Bangladesh . If Pakistan publicly and secretly tried to reunite both country again then may be we would thing about it . In Bangladesh we do discuss what was our economic condition compare to now but not what would happened if we again reunite.

Back
Top Bottom