Status
Not open for further replies.

SOHEIL

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
138489309521030_86389801347881147404.jpg

SOHEIL, It could be it's transport after unveiling, has anybody seen it's taxi test?

Last edited:
It think It is an early taken mistake photo by an amateur. Posting such an amateurish photo may cause serious troubles for image owner in order to break the politic game rules. Image tells to me that the technicians are preparing mock-up to present as If Qhaher is doing taxi with a clever taken photo by a professional but It requires time to open ties in order to make wheels touched on ground instead of pulling it on a platform on an open road...

Last edited:
Look at differences !
I can see the differences, specially it's canards. but air intakes are still covered. so my question remains. has anybody claimed to see it moving itself?

Is it me or does it have invisible engines?

Is it me or does it have invisible engines?

Well, it suppose to be stealthy, and in order to be 100% stealthy it uses the most promising tactics, it doesn't fly! so there is no need in engine.

Last edited:
Well, it suppose to be stealth, and in order to be 100% stealth it uses the most promising tactics, it doesn't fly! so there is no need in engine.
Wahhabis and Zionists a$$ again on fire, Qaher even before it's first flight has already f~cked up your a$$, I'm wondering what would happen to you after the flight. mass suicide in Israel I guess.

Wahhabis and Zionists a$$ again on fire, Qaher even before it's first flight has already f~cked up your a$$, I'm wondering what would happen to you after the flight. mass suicide in Israel I guess.

Why аss on fire? i dont understand the idiom.

@SOHEIL
This must be a real plane if they make a taxi test, so the question is how do they make a test with a blurry Windshield?

(Anti trolling warning: This is a honest question!)

@SOHEIL
This must be a real plane if they make a taxi test, so the question is how do they make a test with a blurry Windshield?

(Anti trolling warning: This is a honest question!)

xenon jan (jan means dear in persian !) the image is not fake , but it looks like someone has intentionally messed up some of its parts .

for you to be sure , look at the sunlight reflexes on the left wing

xenon jan (jan means dear in persian !) the image is not fake , but it looks like someone has intentionally messed up some of its parts .

for you to be sure , look at the sunlight reflexes on the left wing
sun light has no problem, sun is above and considering the angle of the wing's tip we should see the sun's reflect.
but it's just a transport, nothing else.

What sort of a radar is it going to carry it can barely take F-5's radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom