What's new

Qadri supporters attack Punjab Police

Those b@stards are not policemen. Stop calling them that you screw head. They are private militia of PMLN terrorrists. I hope all of those criminals in uniform die! B@stards.

PAT and Minhaji ba$tards are revolutionaries. Got it :disagree:.

This is very , very wrong. Civilians should not attack people in uniform, law of the land must prevail.

I see emotions are running high against police. But do realise, that these so called evil policemen actually do not have a choice. These poor chaps on the ground just follow orders.If they dont follow orders, the measly salary will cease, and so will end the future for his family.Thus , they have to follow orders/

If you really want to get back, show some balls and attack the man who issued the orders. Till then, beating of hapless low ranking policemen is a very poor choice of venting ur anger.

Well Said. Beating policemen is not going to solve the problems in the longer run, rather this will make it worse for those civilians who are involved in beating policemen.

Qadri war is against the system and PMLN, not policemen. If they tried to cooperate with policemen, none of this would have happened in the first place, Allahu Alim. Nawaz Sharif really messed this up. May Allah protects Pakistan from being disintegrated completely, Aameen!

Punjab police is a political police & they were always political wing.

those terrorists anti state rioters should be killed on sight. No one should be allowed to create unrest in the country. Qadri should be booked for treason and creating unrest in he country.

Let me add few more in the list
  1. Army
  2. Media
  3. Public
  4. Political Parties
Kill them all they PMLN live happily after in New Zealand b/c Nawaz sharif is top most inverter in NZ :astagh:

Now they are trying to make justify the Lahore killing by creating these bullshits

Dont underestimate Shahbaz sharif and his burucracy in Punjab. They can be very ruthless if someone tries to destabilize punjab. I am sure the government has different plans in mind and they are extremely confident to execute them.

As far as Qadris worshipers are concerned, their fate is near. They will become the true orphans once qadri escapes back to Canada
Did you miss your daddy ..the ganja when he escaped to Jeddah to his true masters with crocodile tears in his eyes.

Canadian has sworn loyalty to a foreign monarch and is running around Pakistan calling for revolution.

Did you miss your daddy ..the ganja when he escaped to Jeddah to his true masters with crocodile tears in his eyes.

There is a difference between Shahbaz and Nawaz, Nawaz is just a businessman whereas Shahbaz is a true politician.

Not to mention those b@stards did so much shelling in 3 hours that whole punjab police's inventory of shells ran out.

two wrongs don't make it right. I am not a noon league supporter.

How do you know that these police injured in the pictures [ I mean exactly these specific men ] are not honest hardworking public servants?

If some of them are, then PAT workers did zulm right before Ramadan!

Those b@stards are not policemen. Stop calling them that you screw head. They are private militia of PMLN terrorrists. I hope all of those criminals in uniform die! B@stards.
bro take it easy.
this is the police they have families what they do is ordered from the top, they don't do this out enjoyment. they have to follow orders or lose their jobs.

The Qadri's men should capture policemen, impale them on pole through as$hole and then burn them alive. Next time police wont dare to do ghunda gardi.

148lyc1.jpg

10413374_820262261319436_8767363908366470935_n.jpg

10444455_820261574652838_3689744518561775101_n.jpg

What's up with creating multiple threads with same pictures and titles?
Point is Qadri is the same crack head as Gangas (IMPO a bigger one)

The Qadri's men should capture policemen, impale them on pole through as$hole and then burn them alive. Next time police wont dare to do ghunda gardi.
I'm glad i'm not in Afghanistan :)

I told you guys thsi Qadri is nithing but a fitna, with threats of TTP about hitting urban centres a demoralized police is the last thing we need. Secondly Qadri keeps on harping that Army should come forward, what if he lets loose his zombies on Army (we saw what the did to police)? Qadri seems hell bent on opening another front in Pakistan.

At this critical junction IK is not too far behind, in today's interview he is threaatening to derial the current government. Nation should check the chrachter of these goons and how they are desperately trying to create further chaos in Pakistan when a huge operation is underway in Waziriistan.

Qadri, 1,300 supporters booked on terror charges

RAWALPINDI: Police have registered a case against the Pakistan Awami Tehrik (PAT)’s chief Dr Tahirul Qadri and 1,300 activists, arresting 70 of them.

They have been accused of damaging public property, attacking police, snatching their wireless sets, causing damage to an armoured personnel carrier and creating a law and order situation.

Section 7 of the Anti-Terrorism Act has also been invoked in the FIR lodged by SHO Raja Musaddiq at the Airport police station

“Dr Qadri is among the accused because he had asked PAT workers to gather and protest against the government,” the SHO said. Around 70 PAT workers had been arrested, police said, adding that more arrests would be made once the investigation was launched.

Qadri, 1,300 supporters booked on terror charges - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Why images are not appearing in any post since some time, someone should inform the mods about this problem.
Because these pics don't suit the egos and interest of PTI/PAT/MQM members....

Smart move by N-League. now they have the public sympathy.... brilliant i would say.
Thats not a brilliant move. Police should have done healthy thukai of these inqliabi and peaceful thugs.

I told you guys thsi Qadri is nithing but a fitna, with threats of TTP about hitting urban centres a demoralized police is the last thing we need.
But a fitna that suits trolls here....

Yeh saza hay ya koe fantasy.....

Back
Top Bottom