What's new

PUTIN: Russia Will Continue To Help Syria If The US Attacks

I have just seen the latest 3 ships going to Syria and well they are landing ships . Where is the 18 figure coming from ?

they had 16 warships earlier..the 3 is extra ....the fleet is lead by the black sea fleet Flagship heavy missile cruiser "Moskva"

they had 16 warships earlier..the 3 is extra ....the fleet is lead by the black sea fleet Flagship heavy missile cruiser "Moskva"

Thanks for the information . Can I have a link for the previous ones ?

The Syrians suffer in the end , no matter , what happens . I can assure you that much .

they will suffer either way ....Syria has been on the cross hairs for a long long time ....Syrians can only hope their allies have some payback .... US is attacking Syria to get access to the energy resources in Syria and Iran ....US tried everything it can to topple Assad...but everything failed ....

iran is already there !!! just pull the trigger shyt head obama!!!
and see that hell is a paradise compared to what we prepared for u

:what:

I hope Iran stands by Syria & attack western interests in the area!

Or all talk like Iraq!

Lets see!

Just free education, free healthcare, higher wages for state employees, better living conditions, economy improved... poverty is less than 1% International Human Development Indicators - UNDP

anyways... if you are interested you can check my previous threads

What are those Ba'athist Alawis fighting for?

An independent Alawi nation? Or an united Arab nation?

The Alawis are just an offshore branch of the Shia sect, so how they can unite the whole Sunni Arab World?

Saddam is a Ba'athist Sunni, so it is easier to get along with other Sunnis, but Alawis are not that easy to get accepted by the Sunnis as the leader of the Arab World.

1278089_723946750964210_711721515_o.jpg

Russia Sending Two Warships Near Syrian Waters | Here & Now

including the troop transport make it 19.....i have some unconfirmed reports of more troop movements..but its unconfirmed

BOD Pacific Fleet, "Admiral Panteleev, "
BDK Baltic Fleet, "Minsk",
BDK Pacific Fleet "Relight"
BDK Black Sea Fleet "Azov",
BDK Black Sea Fleet, "Nicholas Phylchenkov"
BDK Black Sea Fleet, "Novocherkassk"
TFR of the Baltic Fleet, "Fearless",
the Black Sea Fleet Intelligence "Sea of Azov." In addition, on September 12-14, from Sevastopol to the Mediterranean Black Sea Fleet will go TFR "Sharp-witted," September 17 is expected to arrive in the eastern part of the Mediterranean Sea Black Sea Fleet missile cruiser "Moskva" , and September 29 will come to the shores of Syria missile boat BSF "Ivanovec" and small missile ship BSF "Calm". According to recent statements in the departmental and diplomatic circles, the grouping of the Russian Navy in the Mediterranean will not be built up , and the high number of ships due to their planned rotation.

Ñðåäèçåìíîì ìîðå ñîñðåäîòî÷åíû ïîðÿäêà 10 êîðàáëåé è ñóäîâ ÂÌÔ Ðîññèè

12 on the list with some scheduled for rotation back home shortly, 7 of them are transport ships, one is intelligence and el. surveillance.

Where are these NATO warships?

San Antonio docked in Israel two days ago.

USS San Antonio arrives in Haifa for 'routine port visit'

iran is already there !!! just pull the trigger shyt head obama!!!
and see that hell is a paradise compared to what we prepared for u
Big talk.
The reality is that the entire middle east would become an even bigger hole and Obama and the americans will continue their lives of relative luxury.

Back
Top Bottom