What's new

Putin declines to host China’s future premier

Ok we have 370 million under poverty. Lets suppose we have 200 million in upper class, and 700 million in middle class. So we have few african countries (370) , one like our neighbour but well above income group (200) and several developing countries (700).

P.S.- india's population~ 1.2 billion

LMAO look at the indian inferiority complex. Putin just met Chinese leaders a few months ago. Everybody knows indians need confirmation from USA or Russia or else they feel insecure. :lol:

P201003241330151655167332.jpg

china is still a third world dictatorship....no wonder putin did not have time...

Take a look at China. Not Shanghai, Beijing, or Hong Kong, you'll kill yourself from depression.

Look at Qingdao, Nanjing, Changsha, Chengdu, Wuhan.

Then look at Mumbai.

Tell yourself, this is a 3rd world dictatorship.

Then ask yourself, what am I?

LMAO look at the indian inferiority complex. Putin just met Chinese leaders a few months ago. Everybody knows indians need confirmation from USA or Russia or else they feel insecure. :lol:

P201003241330151655167332.jpg

Kiddo, we are talking about ur vice premier

220px-Li_Keqiang_by_Sebastian_Derungs.jpg

And that too about his recent visit to Russia.

Don't shoot from back. :no:

No need to bring India in this thread.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Take a look at China. Not Shanghai, Beijing, or Hong Kong, you'll kill yourself from depression.

Then look at Mumbai.

Violation of PDF rules.

shameless off topic flame bait.
:tdown:

Kiddo, we are talking about ur vice premier

220px-Li_Keqiang_by_Sebastian_Derungs.jpg

And that too about his recent visit to Russia.

Don't shoot from back. :no:

No need to bring India in this thread.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Violation of PDF rules.

shameless off topic flame bait.
:tdown:

BS, who said we were a 3rd world dictatorship? I never said anything, I just asked him his opinion.

Li Keqiang has been out of the prime minister contest for a while already.

The prime minister should be Wang Qishan. Li has lost, that's why Putin is not meeting him.

MOSCOW — Vladimir Putin has refused to host a top Chinese official tipped to become China’s next prime minister due to his busy agenda ahead of polls putting a strain on bilateral ties, :p:P a newspaper said Wednesday.

Kommersant broadsheet, citing sources in the Russian-Chinese inter-governmental commission, the Russian foreign ministry and the government, said that vice Premier Li Keqiang tagged to become China’s next prime minister, had wanted this month to visit Russia to meet Prime Minister Putin and outgoing President Dmitry Medvedev.

The newspaper said that Li had however cancelled the visit because the Russian government indicated Putin would not be available to host him due to his busy agenda ahead of March presidential elections in which the Russian prime minister plans to win back his old Kremlin job.

The Kremlin also did not give a definitive answer as to whether Medvedev would be available to mee with Li, who has never been to Russia before, the report said.

A new generation of leaders must take over the reins of power in China within a year. President Hu Jintao will end his second five-year term as party head this year, while Li is expected to take over from Premier Wen Jiabao who will resign in 2013.

The reported cancellation of the visit comes after Russia declined Hu’s proposal to conduct a joint forum of the two countries’ ruling parties during Putin’s visit to China last October ahead of parliamentary elections in Russia, Kommersant said.

Russia, the world’s largest energy producer, and China, the world’s largest energy consumer, set much store by their bilateral ties.

Putin has paid frequent visits to China in his capacity as president and prime minister since he took power in 1999.

In 2010, he hosted Vice President Xi Jinping who is widely expected to take over Hu’s posts as head of the party and head of state.

So much so for the china's friendship dreams with Russia.

BS, who said we were a 3rd world dictatorship? I never said anything, I just asked him his opinion.

Indians always throw off topic flame bait. When we counter, they call out on us... This is why I don't even bother answering anymore.

Then look at Mumbai.

I am looking at China. Not Shanghai, bEIJING.....

Looking at Qingdao, Nanjing, ....

Why Facebook is banned in China?
Why is BBC , tweeter, heck even many words are censored in Google?
Why foreigners are not allowed to visit Tibet?

Well I think I am happy with my Mumbai. atleast I am not caged. I AM FREE :D:wave:

I am looking at China. Not Shanghai, bEIJING.....

Looking at Qingdao, Nanjing, ....

Why Facebook is banned in China?
Why is BBC , tweeter, heck even many words are censored in Google?
Why foreigners are not allowed to visit Tibet?

Well I think I am happy with my Mumbai. atleast I am not caged. I AM FREE :D:wave:

Facebook is banned because its a CIA database. If you enjoy giving your true name, age, address, photographs and thought patterns to Langley, Virginia, then all I have to say is :rofl:

BBC is not censored.

Twitter is a CIA database as well.

There are many tourists on the Qinghai-Tibet train.

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

Li Keqiang has been out of the prime minister contest for a while already.

The prime minister should be Wang Qishan. Li has lost, that's why Putin is not meeting him.

Wang Qishan will not be premier. I'm sure you know why.

Facebook is banned because its a CIA database. If you enjoy giving your true name, age, address, photographs and thought patterns to Langley, Virginia, then all I have to say is :rofl:

Twitter is a CIA database as well.
But Baidu is not an organ of the CCP at all...Nope...Absolutely not...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom