What's new

Punjab govt to distribute scooties amongst girls

thts a major step forward!
unexpected bt lets see?lol

Yaar Pak main kitni bachion k baap unko scooty chalanay deinge? I wonder if they have considered they would need to ensure the girl has a bike licence before handing her the scooty.

I'll tell you what is really happening. Jese Laptop 1 lakh plus ka khareeda tha, yeh bhi China se mehnga khareeda hua show kareinge books pe, difference would go to their pockets

waste of money , more traffic congestion and more than girls their family members will use it. Instead of spending money on such ridiculous schemes provide them better transportation. Find out routes where girls face issues in travelling. Provide female only transportation on those route. put female staff there.

Looks like this scheme payout rewards for winning elections. Every one can earn from this. Ministers to high-low level gov employees and party workers will get scooties. Wrooommmmmmmmmmmmmm
Long live subcontinental politics and its illiterate/semi illiterate and pseudo educated people.

Yaar Pak main kitni bachion k baap unko scooty chalanay deinge? I wonder if they have considered they would need to ensure the girl has a bike licence before handing her the scooty.

I'll tell you what is really happening. Jese Laptop 1 lakh plus ka khareeda tha, yeh bhi China se mehnga khareeda hua show kareinge books pe, difference would go to their pockets

No, first somebody from their family/friend will create automobile company. They will submit tenders. somehow they will get tender based on their financial reports and expertise. They will buy something from China at X will sell to government at 3X.
One more point family members or ruling party wil be board members of that company. so they can share their profit legally

the guy is more serious about scooty distribution then power distribution and then they say that punjab ke bijli karachi kha raha he?

Yaar when I read the topic my heart sank for a minute... I was like fcuking Badals at it again ??? But was relieved when I read its about Pak Punjab. Thank heavens....

But imagine an Indian keeping his fingers cross after reading teh topic for this positive development, Sad or What ?

EDIT - Our U.P. bhaiya Akhilesh Yadav also promised to distribute laptops among 10th and 12th std students , i m surprised he did , but HP is still whining about its 900 CRORE Rs. which UP govt owes them. :P :taz:

Mom has 8 kanal land in defense.... I think I better build a fu*** house there.... the way things are going.... nothing is going to improve in the rest of Pakistan... can't beat the idiots? Join the idiots... :D

Jealous much ? :D

If you can't beat us,, then join us in lahore :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom