What's new

PTI will shoot down drones once in power!

IK is promising a lot, does he have the experience and the wherewithal to deliver?

it would be extremely unwise to provoke the US by doing so . but i guess to each his own .

it would be extremely unwise to provoke the US by doing so . but i guess to each his own .

A Pakistani leader serves according to the wishes of the Pakistani people. There is probably 99.99% support to not only shoot down the drones but to attack Afghanistan if the attacking continues.

Don't tell me its not wise. It's always wise to defend yourself against attackers.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2b/Tigergebiss.jpg
Tigergebiss.jpg

Because only India, the great super power, has the ability to stand up to USA right?
please, you guys can't even stand up to China
So kindly keep your advice to yourselves.

Because only India, the great super power, has the ability to stand up to USA right?

Why such a complex, dude? Here's the idea:

- You are having issues in US WOT.
- You are playing with the double-edged sword.
- If your civilian or military leaders provoke US in such a terse situation, you'd see OBL style raids and drone attacks intensified tenfold daily.

So where do we come into picture? In fact, US and you fighting would only benefit us even more. Even then we are recommending a constructive alternative to you. Like a patient who refuses to drink bitter medicine for the taste of it, you are taking this as a poison rather than an alternative path.

Its abt time some1 stands up for the wishes of people of Pakistan,which imran khan will,if by defending pakistan provokes US ..so be it.

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

IK is becoming ridiculous by the day....

Ridiculous...?how?

Incorrect.

'Pakistan Air Force will shoot down drones once PTI is in power - Imran Khan promises'
would have been a better title.

Anyways, PAF has total ability and capacity to shoot down the drones. Only government has pressurized them not to act.

why you always bring your daddy china in between?? common....let it be restricted to the topic my friend. think practically will he really do that if he gets in power?? i dont think so...provoking US will be problematic for pakistan not only militarily (as u have many US made systems take example of your latest purchase of block 52) but also financially. well, he should better be a little bit diplomatic in his statements. dont you think so?

PAF has total ability and capacity to shoot down the drones. Only government has pressurized them not to act.

So that the ca$h can be shared conviniently between the generals and the politicians without any fear of one of the parties taking against the other on the issue.

hahahaha sounds like pti is standing with missiles but on a serious note i will believe it when i will see it he is going to come lets see if any drone strike happen.... if he does just that i will call him the best civilian government

Back
Top Bottom