What's new

PTI Tsunami in Peshawar - *Official Jalsa Thread* - March 10th 2013

Maybe jalsa will succeed but the question is that how may of them will give their vote to PTI....

64833_348924521876126_1178349592_n.jpg

ایسی پارٹی جس میں .. اگر آپ کے نام کے آگے 'شریف' نہیں تو آپ لیڈر نہیں بن سکتے (نہ ہی اوپر آ سکتے ہیں) ...یہ سن کر پٹواریوں نے برف کے ڈرموں میں چھلانگیں مار دیں

MashaAllah....
Good Jalsa.
May Allah keep them all safe..

IMRAN KHAN JUST A SHORT WHILE AGO ENDED HIS SPEECH.CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT PESHAWAR IS NOT SUCH A BIG CITY COMPARED TO LAHORE AND KARACHI,AND THAT THERE IS LAW AND ORDER SITUATION,IT WAS AN IMPRESSIVE SHOW

MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT TSUNAMI IS BACK AND IT IS NO MORE A TSUNAMI

IT IS A TSUNAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really impressive show ... Tsunami for sure is resurrecting again and IK is heading for 'surge' ...

IMRAN KHAN JUST A SHORT WHILE AGO ENDED HIS SPEECH.CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT PESHAWAR IS NOT SUCH A BIG CITY COMPARED TO LAHORE AND KARACHI,AND THAT THERE IS LAW AND ORDER SITUATION,IT WAS AN IMPRESSIVE SHOW

MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT TSUNAMI IS BACK AND IT IS NO MORE A TSUNAMI

IT IS A TSUNAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm...but few days before--i've seen special report on T.V a/c to which PTI's popularity was only 17% in karachi--if i am not wrong,this was very depressing--I wish that PTI wins the election,and bring new era of prosparity for Pakistan as IK had announced---on the other hand i also think that current government has given Pakistan so much damage that it might be impossible for new goverment to alter the damage--atleast our new government including IK needs 10 years minimum to alter this damage..:toast_sign:

hmmm...but few days before--i've seen special report on T.V a/c to which PTI's popularity was only 17% in karachi--if i am not wrong,this was very depressing--I wish that PTI wins the election,and bring new era of prosparity for Pakistan as IK had announced---on the other hand i also think that current government has given Pakistan so much damage that it might be impossible for new goverment to alter the damage--atleast our new government including IK needs 10 years minimum to alter this damage..:toast_sign:

Surveys don't project anything. Tum apna survey khareed lo, you'll be more popular.

Guess what? There was one survey saying PPP is the most popular party :)

Just keep your hard work going and vote for PTI! and urge others to do the same...

Surveys don't project anything. Tum apna survey khareed lo, you'll be more popular.

Just keep your hard work going and vote for PTI! and urge others to do the same...

Man i still have questions about election commission's transparency...I don't think so that chaudhry's and wadaira's lobby system will let IK win...but i will vote him or Musharraff as they are only best leftovers we have for Pakistan's best future...:toast_sign:

tsunami to dekh li ab tsunama dekhai gai

survey say kiya hota hai agar sahi survey karwana hai to sath yah bhi option do kah vote do gai bhi ya nahi adhai log to vote hi nahi daitai to survey ki kiya importance rah gayi

pti ko thora media pai kharcha karna chahiyai

tsunami to dekh li ab tsunama dekhai gai

survey say kiya hota hai agar sahi survey karwana hai to sath yah bhi option do kah vote do gai bhi ya nahi adhai log to vote hi nahi daitai to survey ki kiya importance rah gayi

pti ko thora media pai kharcha karna chahiyai

guys trust me...i've seen PML-N's promotion add last year "la de te mohra cycle teh" it was so cheep.yuck and just yesterday I saw Ik's promotion ad wow it was so awsome..anyone please upload it in here...in that ad they showed an old man who was a painter.He worked hard and aquired knowledge...no i am NOT gonna tell you....see it for yourself...but guys lag raha tha k ek standard ki party hai--dil khush hogaya...:toast_sign:

ایسی پارٹی جس میں .. اگر آپ کے نام کے آگے 'شریف' نہیں تو آپ لیڈر نہیں بن سکتے (نہ ہی اوپر آ سکتے ہیں) ...یہ سن کر پٹواریوں نے برف کے ڈرموں میں چھلانگیں مار دیں

very nice---indeed this statement highlights the fact of their lobby system....:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom