hi guys friend of mine is from na54
he was never interested in politics somehow imran khan also attract him
can any one tell me where he can get flags and posters of pti

Leader
Adios Amigo
or any else pti supporter

Latest detailed analysis of Lahore NA-121

blog215-580x1281.jpg

We're working day and night in this constituency and PTI is gonna smoke em all in NA-121 and PP-149 with the help of ALLAH, Insha Allah.. :smokin:
@Leader, @Aeronaut

Mate what about other constituency? what are reports from others? surely there is not one in lahore. for example NA 120. Bara Kunja against that PTI lady is very strong. What about about Chota kunja and his constituency against PTI? mate keep giving us good news.

Allah bless u all. Naya Pakistan is imminent Inshallah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Save your vote for angles and move on! Human intellect in the state of preoccupation loses its ability to learn and regard what is apparent. One single reason is ample for one who really wants to believe; a thousand reasons cannot convince one who by nature denies everything at end.

Quite rude .... I never said that i am waiting for an angel .. Don't judge people ..

hi guys friend of mine is from na54
he was never interested in politics somehow imran khan also attract him
can any one tell me where he can get flags and posters of pti

Leader
Adios Amigo
or any else pti supporter

He may get it from area office. he is in NA 54, he should visit the nearest PTI office.

:Dنواز شریف پر عمران خان کا خوف بار بار عمران عمران عمران

Mate what about other constituency? what are reports from others? surely there is not one in lahore. for example NA 120. Bara Kunja against that PTI lady is very strong. What about about Chota kunja and his constituency against PTI? mate keep giving us good news.

Allah bless u all. Naya Pakistan is imminent Inshallah.

SS is contesting from NA-129 and don't have much knowledge about it as of now. But NA-120 from where NS is contesting, I am getting daily updates :D Being a local Lahori and having family roots in old lahore, I have lots of my relatives living in NA-120 and lot of my cousins are Tabdeeli Tzakar in that area and all are working for PTI daily.. :smokin:

In short, please expect an upset from NA-120 in coming elections, Insha Allah.. Youth and PTI candidate herself are out against this corrupt goon.. :pakistan:

Reactions: AUz
:Dنواز شریف پر عمران خان کا خوف بار بار عمران عمران عمران

Nawaz is a walking talking cartoon charicter.
he looks like droopy the dog and talks like porky the pig :omghaha:

As per my knowledge, PTI is in lead and is in good position to win from Lahore's NA - 119, 120, 121, 122, 124, 126 Insha Allah... However, PTI is still weak in 129 (from where SS is contesting) and in 130 (where Samina Ghurki is very strong from PPP)..

Reactions: AUz
Interesting!

943065_457435627670483_1022002537_n.png

Its very difficult for me to trust this man but I must share that Farrukh will face very tough competition from this entrenched politician in Abid sher ... people here r very resistant to change ... just pave their street and they will never forget u and will vote for u some just told us that they vote noon bcz their father/baradari votes noon ....it would be nothing short of a miracle if Farrukh wins this seat ... there is one problem with miracles 'they don't happen very often' and one good thing is 'they can happen'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom