What's new

PTCL’s new EVO Tab

anum bano

New Recruit

Reaction score
Pakistan Telecommunication Company limited (PTCL) has introduced a new EVO Tab with enhanced and upgraded features for a rich user experience. PTCL EVO Tab comes with an upgraded Android 4.0 Ice cream Sandwich operating system and Dual Core 1.2 GHz processor, offering great value for money and enabling customers to get the most out of their multimedia content whilst on the go.
Omer Khalid, PTCL Executive Vice President (EVP) Wireless Services, commented at the launch, “At PTCL, we believe in introducing technologically advanced products and services to meet the ever increasing demands of our customers.
The new EVO Tab is another first by the company, enhancing the way we create value for our existing customer base and also serves as a platform for reaching out to new audiences.”
The new device offers High Definition touch screen, HD quality video playback, 4GB internal memory and dual cameras. The front camera offers high quality video conferencing options through Skype, and rear auto focus 5.0 MP cameras is for still photography and videography. The newly launched Tab also includes 3 months of free unlimited internet.
The Tab supports 3GEvDO and Wi-Fi for un-interrupted ‘On-the-Go’ connectivity, CDMA 1X for voice and SMS, and has a high Capacity Battery for upto 6 hours usage and 20 hours standby.
PTCL EVO Tabs also offer a wide range of built-in and downloadable applications for an enhanced customer experience.

Experience Wireless connectivity at its best with the new EVO Tab’s built-in 3G EVO wireless broadband that not only lets you connect at speeds of up to 3.1Mbps on-the-Go in 250+ cities but also lets you share your 3G connection with your friends anywhere you want through the Wi-Fi hotspot capability. All this; powered by a superfast dual core 1.2Ghz Snapdragon processor allows seamless multitasking, faster webpage loading, smoother UI transitions and ultra-fast power-up

What in the world do you mean by innocent civilian?

3rd class tabs. Innocent civilians means they know nothing even look the advertisement, just they are selling cheap products and getting profits. They are not concerned about quality. What is the benefit of speed if even you can't use tab for 2 hours

3rd class tabs. Innocent civilians means they know nothing even look the advertisement, just they are selling cheap products and getting profits. They are not concerned about quality.

I meant why put in innocent 'civilians'???

Again fooling the innocent civilians.
tell me who is fool in this world,for your information all the TAb costumers are qualified most of the mango men don't know about tablet so you can't fool educated people,this is good offer from PTCL who will gave you a tablet in 18000 with three month free internet.

3rd class tabs. Innocent civilians means they know nothing even look the advertisement, just they are selling cheap products and getting profits. They are not concerned about quality. What is the benefit of speed if even you can't use tab for 2 hours
have you ever used that tablet?i am using it and its really good you can even compare it with samsung and dell tablets much much better than all the chinese cheap tablets,in such cheap price who will gave a branded product?PTCL is trusted brand in pakistan.

Whats the price ?

its price is 18000 with 3 month free internet which worth like 7000 so you will get tab in 11000,and with 3 months of peace of mind,no need to pay for internet for 3 months.

tell me who is fool in this world,for your information all the TAb costumers are qualified most of the mango men don't know about tablet so you can't fool educated people,this is good offer from PTCL who will gave you a tablet in 18000 with three month free internet.

18000..., then i don't think that i can use internet even for 2 hours.:laughcry:

18000..., then i don't think that i can use internet even for 2 hours.:laughcry:
in what sense you are saying this? if you want to know its battery timing it's unbelievable on standby fully charged battery take 5 days other wise with video you can use it for 5 hours,if you have anything else in your mind you can ask.

Experience Wireless connectivity at its best with the new EVO Tab’s built-in 3G EVO wireless broadband that not only lets you connect at speeds of up to 3.1Mbps on-the-Go in 250+ cities but also lets you share your 3G connection with your friends anywhere you want through the Wi-Fi hotspot capability. All this; powered by a superfast dual core 1.2Ghz Snapdragon processor allows seamless multitasking, faster webpage loading, smoother UI transitions and ultra-fast power-up.

The PTCL broadband 3G EVO is equipped with wireless technology to give users seamless internet connectivity. Users can also create personal Wi-Fi hotspot anytime.New PTCL EVO comes with 5 MegaPixel autofocus camera and an IPS screen with 180 degree viewing angle to give users a better multimedia and gaming experience.The EVO tab has a 4GB Flash memory that is good enough to download a number of online Apps and games.

Back
Top Bottom