What's new

PPP Punjab vice president joins PTI

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - Kasur—Pakistan People’s Party vice president, Punjab, Sardar Muahmad Hussain Dogar, joined PTI on Monday and would contest elections from NA-139 Kasur. Sardar Muhammad Hussain Dogar was a senior politician of Kasur and had been attached with PPP for the last many years. He was also the Distrcit president of PPP Kasur wing. Hussain had developed some differences with his party member Ch Manzoor Ahmed due to which he left PPP and joined PTI to contest the election against fromer MNA Ch Manzoor Ahmed.

The second reason of leaving the PPP was the seat adjustment which the party had made with PML(Q) leader Dr. Azeem Uddin Lakhwi in NA-140. Local political pandit Hafiz Ahmed said it was a big change in the politics of District Kasur that Sardar Muhammad Hussain Dogar left the PPP and annouced to contest election aginst the PPP Ch Manzoor Ahmed. Dogar basically belonged to the constituency of NA-140 but he wanted to contest election from NA-139 against Ch Manzoor Ahmed

PPP Punjab vice president joins PTI

Kasur ? isnt it full booked ? Can see were he will get PTI ticket from but any how i dont know this dude. Any info about him ?

no other comments ?
Regardless he is corrupt or not as long as he joins PTI everything is just perfect for PTIans.
And if someone JOINS PML N .... PTIans start :blah: :blah: :blah: Phonkna Shuru !!!

Now I know when Imran says change is coming, another lota is changing to PTI

Kasur ? isnt it full booked ? Can see were he will get PTI ticket from but any how i dont know this dude. Any info about him ?

what info you you need man, he joined PTI he is now an angle

Now I know when Imran says change is coming, another lota is changing to PTI

what info you you need man, he joined PTI he is now an angle

Rotten eggs will always smell. Him joining PTI does not mean that he suddenly becomes pious. :no:

But my friend in long run, only people who will stay with PTI will be the essence of the party, but they still will not bring any change beceuase the Change comes form top. Ur father runs the house where u take shelter, its not other way around. :smokin:

Where were u when that Waqas from PML(Q) and other fake degree holders joined PML(N) and Blindly accepted the supermacy of Kunjas as per different surveys? Your logic is flawed. if i am not going to vote for PML (N) or for that matter to any other party is just because of the leader not the workers. hope u will get the logic and might vote for PTI.

Regards.

haram khor lotey :guns:

My friend Fristhay will not come. people among us will get elected be them good or bad, unless voting right is given at least to a Graduate.

Regards,

My friend Fristhay will not come. people among us will get elected be them good or bad, unless voting right is given at least to a Graduate.

Regards,

but you believe the dry clean factory is only in Pti? nice

:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Entrant is not as famous as the intellectual Qayum Jatoi and residuum which despite of hatred gotten absorbed by PMLN en masse!

Mate, where did i claim that all PTIans are as clean as new borns? In general whole society is corrupt, its just few who holds moral values.

My point was that electables will be raised from this garbage, but to address them or show them the right path will come the leader who will cleanse them. Tayyab Urdagan and Mahatiear Muhammad are fine example of them. Ur father runs the house it not you who decides what right and wrong.

Regards

By extension biggest dry clean factory in the country operates in Jati Umra! Kudos, cleanliness is half of faith! :tup:

By extension biggest dry clean factory in the country operates in Jati Umra! Kudos, cleanliness is half of faith! :tup:

Jati Umra believes in only one dry cleaner and its ECP :lol:

meanwhile its IK who said that he has a dry cleaner in his party too. It failed :D

Jati Umra believes in only one dry cleaner and its ECP :lol:

meanwhile its IK who said that he has a dry cleaner in his party too. It failed :D

Perhaps you're right ECP should have intervened at the time when Jati Umra was absorbing residuum after Mushi, it should have cued the JU of the firm stance it once took pertaining remainder and deserters.

BTW much berated PPP also believes in the dry cleaner called ECP, something indifferent would have made your sarcasm more relevant..

Back
Top Bottom