What's new

PPP Punjab vice president joins PTI

Perhaps you're right ECP should have intervened at the time when Jati Umra was absorbing residuum after Mushi, it should have cued the JU of the firm stance it once took pertaining remainder and deserters.

BTW much berated PPP also believes in the dry cleaner called ECP, something indifferent would have made your sarcasm more relevant..

perhaps you forgot Fakhro bhai was proposed by none other than Ch Nisar Ali Khan and in a hurry to get a non controversial CEC and get sons of Gillani elected Ppp agreed to the name :D

@Leader maybe you can post something. ..

Last edited by a moderator:
perhaps you forgot Fakhro bhai was proposed by none other than Ch Nisar Ali Khan and in a hurry to get a non controversial CEC and get sons of Gillani elected Ppp agreed to the name :D

How can I forget that proffer! The favor almost yielded some fruit, for once CEC was put mum by some unprecedented tantrums thrown by Ch sahib - but regrettably he had to get his degree verified.

@Leader maybe you can post something. ..

no, I dont know much about him, but no matter who joins, merit prevails, from the same area Sardar Asif Ahmad is not rewarded ticket, and he left party...

Aleem Khan from Lahore tried grouping in Lahore, wanted to get 6 ticket from Lahore, by passing merit...even tried to blackmail by returning tickets,

Imran says "to return tickets was their right, but if someone thinks they can blackmail Imran, they are mistaken"

Last edited by a moderator:
How can I forget that proffer! The favor almost yielded some fruit, for once CEC was put mum by some unprecedented tantrums thrown by Ch sahib - but regrettably he had to get his degree verified.

His degree was real :D

Rotten eggs will always smell. Him joining PTI does not mean that he suddenly becomes pious. :no:

But my friend in long run, only people who will stay with PTI will be the essence of the party, but they still will not bring any change beceuase the Change comes form top. Ur father runs the house where u take shelter, its not other way around. :smokin:

Where were u when that Waqas from PML(Q) and other fake degree holders joined PML(N) and Blindly accepted the supermacy of Kunjas as per different surveys? Your logic is flawed. if i am not going to vote for PML (N) or for that matter to any other party is just because of the leader not the workers. hope u will get the logic and might vote for PTI.

Regards.

My friend Fristhay will not come. people among us will get elected be them good or bad, unless voting right is given at least to a Graduate.

Regards,

shows little experiences you have in life, its eventually becomes other way around and you shelter your parents, same goes with everything else in life, you become like the company you keep
No one is counting at PMLN is counting on your vote yet, you still need to be around a bit longer and get life experiences and know about people

Either too brave or too stupid,him getting a ticket is highly unlikely.

Back
Top Bottom