What's new

Post a picture of yourself

So in other words, "do you even lift, bro?" :D

I'm a decently sized dude, the pic of me on the bike was when I was younger. I just don't like pictures taken of me for some reason, so I don't have many to choose from. On a side note, I think I win the "most in need of a tan" award so far (on the right, obviously)

View attachment 35439

You lift, bro?

Bro why u have blacked the picture ?

Real answer? It is easy for a current or potential future employer to find this website through the image, at which point they could read my political posts, viewpoints, etc.

....and I'm not exactly George Clooney. :confused:

Real answer? It is easy for a current or potential future employer to find this website through the image, at which point they could read my political posts, viewpoints, etc.

Delete the image then ! :)

So white I'm blinded :D

Definietly not how I imagined you :D

I'm not White....I'm Olive ! :angry:

White is usually Prickly Pink ! :bad:

So in other words, "do you even lift, bro?" :D

I'm a decently sized dude, the pic of me on the bike was when I was younger. I just don't like pictures taken of me for some reason, so I don't have many to choose from. On a side note, I think I win the "most in need of a tan" award so far (on the right, obviously)

View attachment 35439

Bro I used to lift but I dunno why I keep doing something wrong on deadlifts & after a while I end up injuring my back no matter what I do - I've tried everything from a belt to having a spotter who knows what to spot but to no avail ! :(

Bro I used to lift but I dunno why I keep doing something wrong on deadlifts & after a while I end up injuring my back no matter what I do - I've tried everything from a belt to having a spotter who knows what to spot but to no avail ! :(
physiotherapy? or ask your dad man! :angry:

Prescription; Parhaiz kar parhaiz roza rakh dimagh saaf rakhain nicki aur baqi black boot** e-books ko delete kar dain;).

Back
Top Bottom