What's new

Post a picture of yourself

Come on, PDF. This is a chance to post a distant picture of yourself doing something manly or cool, or posing with beautiful women, and pretend that it was only by coincidence. :D

View attachment 35424

Build those arms up Brother....I think even Mrs.OC would sport bigger biceps than that ! :whistle:

Where I live, there are too many terrible drivers. I see a dead motorcyclist on the freeway a couple times per year, so I stay in the dirt/sand on two wheels:

View attachment 35434

Over time you learn defensive riding techniques. You basically have to assume every driver in every car is a moron and that they cant see you.

I like dirtbikes and ATVs but never got much chance to mess with them. I rented a Yamaha Grizzly @ Kapadokya (in Turkey) and that was pretty much it.

This is the kind of macho talk that makes one think you would be some kind of a Ser Gregor Clegane

And yours is the kind of talk that makes one think you're Jim Carri. Funny, jovial and enthusiastic - but sometimes a bit difficult to take seriously.

how many TTPs did you kill again? :lol:

3 of them @ Inziri in end of 2007....2 years after i was discharged. Then of course Parachinar (but that wasnt TTP)

would have been nice to send them back in caskets to the your consulate across the border, i should have been more thoughftul

Late 2009- early 2010. Never saw AKs

Maybe the Commanders were thinking - 'the kid jumped two feet backwards with a G3's recoil maybe giving him an Ak-47 would be an overkill' ? :whistle:

1262502_523485507726512_390402272_o.jpg
which one is you?! :unsure: I was looking at the gate for a long time before realizing there are people at standing :rofl:

early 20s ...max mid 20s

Back
Top Bottom