What's new

Portraits of Pakistan’s founder removed from President House

What a shamefull act.....we must condem all this, who is Zardari to decide all this on the behalf of the nation? he's just a useless president, to me he's nothing and has no importance....PPP, PML-N, PML-Q etc and there leaders will never have the same importance as our great leader Quaid-e-Azam and Allama Mohammad Iqbal. they were our true leaders the leaders of the entire nation.

When the nation starts to forget it's true values, their past, to respect their real leaders and stop helping themselves then the end of their days is not so far...hope that Pakistani nation will wake up soon and will start to run on the right path forgetting differences between us and think like a true compact nation (Inshallah)!:pakistan:

Zadari is a traitor and he must be dealt with, take back the country. Army must remove him.

This man has not been supportive of the judicial system, he has made the most foolish blunders, he has brought no real economic reform, he is a very incompetent leader.

As much as i dislike the PPP in general your approach is not going to help Pakistan fundamentally in establishing a consistant national assembly and would only bring Pakistan back to Phase 1. Calling for the Army to remove political governments is harmful for the political establishment in general and is one of the reason why our political infratstructure is broken.

For democracy to sustain itself in a proper way you need to give it a proper chance instead of the army and other political parties who keep breaking it up after every 4 or so years. It does not work that way never has, never will. You can't call the army for help every time someone fcuk ups in the government, its not a proper system of governance and leads to a political government that is weak to the core.

The process of democracy is not a short term thing in a country like Pakistan, it would take maybe 10 or more years for the Natonal assembly to become a little stable as long as you don't have the military coming in and breaking it up. Its a filtering process well, you have all the bad parties right now but gradually they will be filtered out and the good parties and people will come in again, given the national assembly remains consistant.

Everytime the military steps in to break a government or 'save' Pakistan you not only put Pakistan back to where it started, you also give those bad people another chance to run for office again because they weren't able to complete their first term. No Pain , no Gain... let these bad parties rule till their tenure ends, let the filtering process continue, its not going to be fixed within a decade or maybe even two decades but gradually as time passes by good people will step in and take responsibility.

Hamaray baba ki tasveer ker bahaal Zardai
Ho jae na kharaab tera bhi haal Zardai

Hum ne jumhoriyat ki chahat maiN tujhe chaha
Aur tu bun betha hai ik naya wabaal Zardari

Theek hai hamarey baba ki naheeN perwa tujhe
Api dharti Maa ka hi ker kuchh khayal Zardari

Kab tak muskurae ga tu hamare ghamooN pe
Ab to ho gae gham se hum nad'haal Zardari

Hamara lahoo bhi hazir hai iss watan k liyye
Appni jeb se tu bhi khuchh maal nikaal Zardari

:guns::guns::guns::sniper::sniper::sniper::angry::angry::

Recent picture. I think Mr Zaradri has been browsing this forum ;)
Well I'm glad to finally see Quaid-e-Azam's portrait in one of his meetings. It made my day :yahoo:

I dont know why people assume that Bilawal will be the next President of Pakistan, to be honest with you i dont even think that PPP can win the next election. Bilawal first needs to speak Urdu and became a Pakistani before dreaming of becaming a President. For PPP to win an election again, Bibi would have to be assassinated again which i really dont see happening :D.

Qouted by notorious_eagle:
I dont know why people assume that Bilawal will be the next President of Pakistan

People assume this because our history is full of such magic shows where Moin Qureshi gets his Pakistani NIC after becoming the PM of Pakistan, where Shaukat Aziz is announced that he will be the PM after so and so days, he contests(?) NA elections, wins and becomes PM, where.................leave it. Pakistani politics is a big circus where every thing is possible. I even can assume that Bilawal is the President of Pakistan, Asifa is Prime Minister and Bakhtawar is chief justice and Zardari himself is.............you imagine.

Oh yes! Benazir Bhutto once announced, during her first term I suppose, that she wants Jahangir Badar to be the CJP. And you know Mullah Diesel is the chairman of Kashmir Committee while his father opposed Pakistan? Its a strange country my dear!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom