What's new

Pollution in Vietnam increasing severely

nice pics from China...and this is what you need to dress if you cruise in a big city like Saigon to protect yourself before dust and sun.

640px-Mother_Child_Motorbike_Vietnam.jpg

only a matter of time, industrialization does that. IT did it to London, hence London fog, and it sure as hell did it to America, now it has done it to China and soon Vietnam will have a pretty large share of Chinese manufacturing relocating to it, so the Beijing fog? Will soon be the Hanoi fog.

And then when Vietnam finishes industrialization, it will pass on to another, see crap doesn't roll up hill.

And isn't Saigon, Ho Chi minh city?

Super power ha try regional power with stolen technology but you know so much about that mr 50 cent army troll 

Ha try Global City and Makati Cavite, Batangas, Silay In Negros etc. (I have houses in this areas I know), etc well a troll like you lacks understand of anything due to air pollution in brain that kills off your cells 

Ha why should we believe you your chinese.
You have never seen New Ordos City haven't you? It makes Global City look sh*t.
China_Ordos_Kangbashi-19.jpg

ordos-8.jpg

Ha like i even go to china full of co2 global city is far more better you just rolling as usual
Meanwhile, typhoons ravage Manila on a monthly bases...

Also, pollution is a thing in Manila. Claiming that Manila having no pollution is like saying Detroit has no poor people.

Meanwhile, typhoons ravage Manila on a monthly bases...

Also, pollution is a thing in Manila. Claiming that Manila having no pollution is like saying Detroit has no poor people.

which manila are you talking about you realized that Taguig City is independent from Manila City? Man your huge ignominious are you false flagger stupid faker

Back
Top Bottom