What's new

Poll: Turkey's possible future union

In which union do you want Turkey in ?

• Total voters
I say Turkic Union then slowly expand it to ummah after a while depending on how stable a particular country is.
Then Azerbaijan would need to immediately void its membership in that union.

Turks should form a union with other Turkish nations...successfully integrate..become a great power..and start to slowly establish their influence in other Muslim nations around them...and slowly and slowly become the leaders of "Ummah" (global Islamic Nation)...

This will make Turkey the superpower of 21st/22nd century!

Turkey's geopolitical locations is quite unique and interesting. It literally exists between Europe and the Middle East, so I think it would be best of Turkey to remain independent of any union. It is a secular nation with a majority Muslim population, no matter which union Turkey joins, someone is going to be pissed off. May as well not give anyone any reason to.

They are muslim too. I mean a little different but still.
Different? you mean shia. Anyway, I don't like this mindset. Then Azeris would be a minority again, and their rights would be ruined again. What's the point for south Azeris to join such union? South Azeris are already in a religious type union country.
Sorry man, but, this word Ummah is a really disgusting word for me. We are living in the 21st century and there is no point in having a union with ultra backwards, aka muslim nations, and bringing 6-7th century arab rules to our homeland. In such cases, I would like Azerbaijan to be a part of a union with Russians or Europe, instead of being in a union with bunch of backward uncivilized desert dwellers.

Different? you mean shia. Anyway, I don't like this mindset. Then Azeris would be a minority again, and their rights would be ruined again. What's the point for south Azeris to join such union? South Azeris are already in a religious type union country.
Sorry man, but, this word Ummah is a really disgusting word for me. We are living in the 21st century and there is no point in having a union with ultra backwards, aka muslim nations, and bringing 6-7th century arab rules to our homeland. In such cases, I would like Azerbaijan to be a part of a union with Russians or Europe, instead of being in a union with bunch of backward uncivilized desert dwellers.
Uhhm. Okay.

I will right out my vision with more details later but for now.:sleep:

Last edited:
I say Turkic Union then slowly expand it to ummah after a while depending on how stable a particular country is.
Once you get Branded with Pan Turkic Hysteria , nobody in whole world trust you & see u ppl as RACIST....
see the end of Pan Arab...1967/73...where those bunch of jokers failed to take massive action against israel

Last edited:
Strong ties with European, some Islamic and some Turkic countries. A Turkic union is just as unlikely as Ummah. Russia and China would never allow this and Turkey and Uzbekistan have bad relations. Ummah is out of question for obvious reasons

This!

Turkic countries shouldn't have any strong ties with backwards Shariah countries and their stone age mentality like many Islamic countries

Turkic union. Have good trade and neutral politic relationship with EU and Arab countries, and gradually increase co-operation/integrity with Azerbaijan and then later on with Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan. Today's Turkic dictators (from Soviet times) will go at a time, but i bet the younger generation will be more nationalistic, unless Russia seeks to influence certain people. As long as our people want it, nobody will be able to hold us up forever, even if it might take 100 years or more. Lol at people claiming Pan-Turkism with racism, it's our right too to form an union with our fellow Turkic countries.

Back
Top Bottom