What's new

Poll shows Indians support CIA's murderous drone strikes

This Title is Bullshit. 47% Indians do not have an opinion, 21% disapprove and 32% approve as per the Poll. Assuming it is representative enough, 68% either had no view to offer or disapprove of drone strikes. How can you come to a conclusion that Indians approve of drone strikes? I understand Pakistanis want to believe that Indians are evil but one has to also look at the facts and analysis. 32% that approve of drone strikes may also be under the impression that the attacks are carried out WITH the approval of Pakistan Army and Deep state, given the nature of relationship between the US and Pak. The bottom line is, most Indians did not know about the issue or disapprove of it.
In My view, the Poll isn't representative enough. A large number of Indians observe Pakistani affairs but it is still a tiny percentage in total population(say, less than 15%). Had the Poll been representative, the results would have been, 60% offer no view, 20-25% disapprove, 15-20% approve.

I am forced to respond to this tripe. Where does Pakistan stand when terrorists like the LeT kill hundreds on Indian territory like the barbaric Mumbai pogrom? What did their poll say? 57% Pakistanis supported it, and 30% had no comments! Only 13% disapproved it!

Well? People in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones, what? Nuff said! :tdown:

I am forced to respond to this tripe. Where does Pakistan stand when terrorists like the LeT kill hundreds on Indian territory like the barbaric Mumbai pogrom? What did their poll say? 57% Pakistanis supported it, and 30% had no comments! Only 13% disapproved it!

Well? People in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones, what? Nuff said! :tdown:

For Pakistanis, its False Flag operation by secret services agencies or NON-STATE ACTORS.

i could damn care what the dotties think on the matter but to be quite honest the results shouldnt exactly be surprising!

i could damn care what the dotties think on the matter but to be quite honest the results shouldnt exactly be surprising!

Forget the dotties mate. I am surprised that Pakistan is surprised by these drone strikes. Till when did you expect we would let these terrorists attack us and hide in Pakistani territory? And if PA is honest about not having resources to go after these scum, you should be glad that we are doing that dirty work for you.

@Pakistani members. Stop bashing India.
The drone attacks are happening in Pak under the nose of PA and PAF.
If u hate USA and their drones then stop whining and do some thing about it.
Its your country darnit,and there is an elected GOV. :what:
Why are you allowing this in the first place???

Well is Pakistani establishment support drone attacks in their own country, whats wrong if Indians support it in Pakistan.

The poll is flawed.

The drone itself is seen as this robot flying around killing people and the human that operates sees it as a video game.

They don't understand the layers of intelligence gathering that occurs, such as spying on the militants, signal intercepts by NSA, identification of the militants, approval process all the way to the President and assessment of collateral damage.

Its not a free for all. This is a carefully managed program and has devastated Al Qaeda and Taliban.

Just look at the terrorist attacks occurring in Pakistan. They have nose dived as soon as the Drone strikes picked up pace.

So for other countries such as Greece whose public is totally against drone strikes. I understand their viewpoint but they were not hit on 9/11, they are not a global superpower and they don't understand the mechanism behind these drone strikes.

Just wait for this guy.

Imran_Khan_WEF.jpg

What poll?

The guy is immaterial as long as your foreign policy is run from GHQ. If he can take the authority on to himself that its the best thing that could happen to Pakistan(and also India).
Just wait for this guy.

Imran_Khan_WEF.jpg

Why are Indians being singled out? 25% Chinese also approve of Drone strikes, no comments about that?

The US and India are the ONLY countries polled where more people support the strikes than oppose them.

Its good to see majority of the Indians don't really give a hoot about this issue, not our mess not our concern.

"Indifference to evil is more insidious than evil itself." - Cornell West

Back
Top Bottom