What's new

Police Claim Pune Techie's Murder Linked to Controversial Facebook Posts, 13 Arrested

whatever sena - they are all the same in maharashtra and connected ...shiv sena rioted and destroyed public property and another dumb sena killed the guy. both are terrorists organizations
stfu.
you are a proven retard on this forum. No one gives a shit to what you think should be done. I am a marathi and I dare you say something derogatory about Shivaji Maharaj infront of me. Stick to *** liking of your white masters. India and its its internal problems are none of your bussiness.
So shut your filthy mouth you son of a terrist bi#ch.

Maharashtra is a painful state. India should just nuke it. Whilst doing so, just nuke Kerala and the entire south as well :D

@seiko what's your view ? :whistle:

Maharashtra is the most cosmopolitan big state of india, has sizeable no of many religious and linguistic groups and despite the obsession of english and hindi media with shivsena, has some of the lowest political violence in all of India and again, despite the media obsession with shivsena, has voted for a national party more often than almost any other big state in india.

Also no reports have mentioned shivsena hand in this murder. So the OP seems to have taken his largely legit dislike for a street power party like shivsena to absurd levels. Pretty stupid stuff.

stfu.
you are a proven retard on this forum. No one gives a shit to what you think should be done. I am a marathi and I dare you say something derogatory about Shivaji Maharaj infront of me. Stick to *** liking of your white masters. India and its its internal problems are none of your bussiness.
So shut your filthy mouth you son of a terrist bi#ch.

ROFL... this how stupid you made yourself look

"I'm a marathi.. stop calling me hoodlum and terrorist and to prove that I am not . I am going to tell you how I will resort to violence if you did it to my face..."

Police Claim Pune Techie's Murder Linked to Controversial Facebook Posts, 13 Arrested | NDTV.com

this was a muslim guy who was behind the facebook post. so what do the hoodlum terrorist group called shiv sena do? they murder him... they are no different than those who rioted and killed over a cartoon. And if those guys are called as terrorists and hoodlums... shiv sena should be too. what is worse the city's law and order establishment is compict... how did the hoodlum Shiva sena know about this guy?

shiv sena needs to be identified as a terrorist group, the Indian KKK version . For the longest this group has wreaked havoc and terror in Maharashtra... but will indian government have the balls to designate and ban this group as a communal terrorist organization?

No.

They are not a terrorist organization. These hooligans were not Shiv Sena.

BTW, Shiv Sena is a political party that has been in power by people's choice. It is like calling Republican party as terrorists for actively funding religious terror in places like southeast Asia, Africa and other areas.

Please understand.

They do get into vandalism but they have not done any acts of terror.

whatever sena - they are all the same in maharashtra and connected ...shiv sena rioted and destroyed public property and another dumb sena killed the guy. both are terrorists organizations

You are associating vandalism with terrorists? Dude, get your definition right.

ROFL... this how stupid you made yourself look

"I'm a marathi.. stop calling me hoodlum and terrorist and to prove that I am not . I am going to tell you how I will resort to violence if you did it to my face..."
You retard. I did not say don't call me a terrorist, prove me one and then talk. Go on talking shit and you will get drubbed everytime like here on pdf. And your comprehension skills need improvement which I don't expect you can. You're a retard/ C5M.

You are associating vandalism with terrorists? Dude, get your definition right.

shiv sena are not just associated with vandalism...historically

You retard. I did not say don't call me a terrorist, prove me one and then talk. Go on talking shit and you will get drubbed everytime like here on pdf. And your comprehension skills need improvement which I don't expect you can. You're a retard/ C5M.

you got all retard and crazy on me calling your shiv sena terrorists group... so naturally you get associated with them. what drubbing are you talking about on forums :lol: ...... all 4 feet 9 inches of you.. chutiya.:D . oh oh and shivaji sucked balls...and it is Bombay not Mumbai :rofl:

Last edited:
shiv sena are not just associated with vandalism...historically

you got all retard and crazy on me calling your shiv sena terrorists group... so naturally you get associated with them. what drubbing are you talking about on forums :lol: ...... all 4 feet 9 inches of you.. chutiya.:D . oh oh and shivaji sucked balls...:rofl:
Yeah sure. Your mothers balls. Those two huge. And you forgot to mention the bottom. Aighalya.

Yeah sure. Your mothers balls. Those two huge. And you forgot to mention the bottom. Aighalya.

LOL.

marathi's are what brings Bombay's economy down...:P . you are only good for bringing lunch boxes on bicycles for others :D

mns-shiv-sena-drift-widens-on-bal-thackerays-memorial.jpg

LOL.

marathi's are what brings Bombay's economy down...:P . you are only good for bringing lunch boxes on bicycles for others :D
You keep licking the balls of your white masters. Quote me whem you have an arguement. Not with your usual rants. chutiya.

You keep licking the balls of your white masters. Quote me whem you have an arguement. Not with your usual rants. chutiya.

you seem fixated about licking... :lol: the argument is made... your shiva sena and all other sena's in bombay are terrorists groups and should be sent to gitmo :P

you seem fixated about licking... :lol: the argument is made... your shiva sena and all other sens's ion bombay are terrorists groups and should be sent to gitmo :P
Cry me a river. No one gives a ####.

Back
Top Bottom