What's new

Police attack on a peaceful assembly of Blue Band Call

Well, it is always a fantasy, but benevolent dictators tends to go bad after a decade or so.
Do you think he can vastly improve things within a decade?
Wont people still blame him, oppose him and clash with him when he is trying to do something good?

Democracy evolves organically, so if a dictator takes over today, he will reset the democracy clock.

Yes I'm aware of that. But a country can go bankrupt before democracy can mature. That's what I'm worried about. Mahathir's example is rare, so we can't be certain that technocratic dictatorship would work here. I really do wish there's a way to raise collective intelligence. :D

Bro, i used to think i was to the extreme right before coming to this forum, now i feel like a centrist lol.

It's good to be a centrist. Take sides only when you see opportunities. But for the greater good, strike both sides when you get the chance. :D

It's good to be a centrist. Take sides only when you see opportunities. But for the greater good, strike both sides when you get the chance. :D
OMG, you take position based on convenience, and not conviction.
You disgust me. :)

i am a capitalist first. BAL government's communist routes disgust me, I am pro ownership. But yes if awami league was giving me more business ventures, i'd switch my alliance, i honestly do not care which party. My job is to be good with everyone, i'd sell my goods to pacifists, talibals, chinese, indians....martians...i do not care....i am a capitalist.

Glad that I do. :D

Apocalypse said:
Take sides only when you see opportunities.

Convenience is a priority in the short term. You see, knowing influential BJP and Congress people in India is good for business there.

Apocalypse said:
But for the greater good, strike both sides when you get the chance.

Conviction is a goal for the long term. I guess. :)

January 27, 2012

[/COLOR]Two articles on this Blue Band Call group but with completely opposite opinions. Will this Blue Band Call create a Bangla Spring in the country?

Sir, William Nicholas Gomes, an ex-Muslim, who coverted into Christianity. He was caught in trafficking in Bangladeshi women. Moreover, he some how visits India on a regular basis. Now he is hidding in Hong Kong as there are some specific criminal cases against this man.

Back
Top Bottom