What's new

PMLN stops KPK's wheat supply, PTI goes to SC !

i hope they dont cut their bajli ....

that is an YEAR OLD story you are banking on.
Because the fresh harvest has only been done in previous month or two. The crisis didn't just erupt overnight, but has worsened due to lack of action and vision.

i hope they dont cut their bajli ....
Tumhain konsi tension hay. Tum to generator chalalo gay na :)

The link you shared: KPK govt urged to take steps for wheat procurement

Everything that is written in this news piece is the views of Aftab Sherpao, who is anti KPK govt person. Now we don't even give rat's shit about what this idiot says. Try again.
Its from the time when he was in government.....using some brains does help alot.

Its from the time when he was in government.....using some brains does help alot.

Dear, its from June 2013. June 2014 is round the corner and you are showing last year's stuff. Wheat crops are already cut and are in market these days. Punjab stopped wheat supply for 2014 - 15 procurements. Wake up.

Dear, its from June 2013. June 2014 is round the corner and you are showing last year's stuff. Wheat crops are already cut and are in market these days. Punjab stopped wheat supply for 2014 - 15 procurements. Wake up.
I guess you missed my first point.....

Your argument is flawed, previous year has ended and new stock is harvested recently and is in market. New procurements are under way.
kaka both provincial as well as government procures wheat through their departments (food department in Punjab govt and PASCO for federal).PASCO then sells to provinces according to their qouta. Ever wonder why commodity operations is such a large portion of punjab government......

The bench was hearing an application filed by Jamaat-i-Islami’s secretary general Liaquat Baloch on the plight of hapless citizens who are being forced to buy flour at exorbitant prices despite the fact that Pakistan is proclaimed to be “an agricultural country”.
See, the petitioner has filed the petition on humanitarian basis. Not sighting any legal dispute. We all know who wheat is smuggled from KPK to Afghanistan souring wheat prices ....Wheat movement can be allowed if KPK government curbs wheat smuggling to afghanistan

Last edited:
Sindh, KPK and Balochistan should form an alliance to stop Punjabs hegemony in Pakistan...

doesnt this happen every year, KPK govt cannot control wheat smuggling into Afghanistan and keep asking for more

Back
Top Bottom