What's new

PMLN Alliance with banned LeJ

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
104220_15123128.jpg

while LeJ keeps on killing Shia/Hazara community through brutal tactics... pmln joins hands with them.... what does that make them ?

sham on expected Patwaris and noora clerks who r going to defend this act as well... :tdown:

PMLN is nothing but a gang of hoodlums and thugs who should be ousted from Politics. The fact that they are conspiring with SUNNI EXTREMIST Parties is disgraceful.

104220_15123128.jpg

while LeJ keeps on killing Shia/Hazara community through brutal tactics... pmln joins hands with them.... what does that make them ?

sham on expected Patwaris and noora clerks who r going to defend this act as well... :tdown:

This is very ancient... the link I mean. Since the 1980's PMLN has had an alliance with Malik Ishaq and Lahori. The killers of Shias have joined hands. There is a rise in Quetta in violence since PMLN came around.

The bases of the PMLN are actually in the punjab. Jhang too is in punjab as is Lahori and the SSP/LEJ cadres are in the heart of Punjab.

Shias are paying price for target killing of innocent sunni people and ulemmas, both side innocent people die on daily baisis, sad to see this govt. never tried to make some peace deal with shia and sunni
I think we all must push forward some sort of neg. an peace so shia and sunni can live peacefully

I personally thinsk PMLN can bring some sort of settlement and code of coduct between these two parties otherwise enemies of Pakistan want more bloodshed

This is condemnable. I know that some in PML-N are close to SSP, we need to punish N-league for this. I am voting PTI and I would urge all of my forum members to campaign for PTI.

PML-N are experts at JoRe ToRe politics, but this is too much.

Shias are paying price for target killing of innocent sunni people and ulemmas, both side innocent people die on daily baisis, sad to see this govt. never tried to make some peace deal with shia and sunni
I think we all must push forward some sort of neg. an peace so shia and sunni can live peacefully

Tell me how many Sunnis have died and compare it with the deaths of Shias. Ridiculous! Shias are peaceful people

All above posts clearly show that none of you know, what is meant by "Ahal e Sunnat Wa'aljamat".
Ahal e Sunnat Wa'aljamat represent the "Sunnis" as a whole and no way it represent Lej (Laskar e Jangvi) solely.
and plus Ahal e Sunnat Wa'aljamat is not banned.
@Leader
You can do better, Genius.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got many shia friends and we are very colse and help each other in difficult times, they respect our believe and we respext theirs
Tell me how many leaders os SSP and Tehreek Jafria died
It is govt. ineligibility not to control things, i must say they are not serious about people only money so believe me n league can be better option, PTI is like a gust of wind and will disappear after election and lota cracy, i am neutral in all politicl parties

All above posts clearly show that none of you know, what is meant by "Ahal e Sunnat Wa'aljamat".
Ahal e Sunnat Wa'aljamat represent the "Sunnis" as a whole and no way it represent Lej (Laskar e Jangvi) solely.
@Leader

A quick question, What is the new name of SSP?

By the way i am seeing this alliance (+ alliance with ST) as the counter strike of NS, in response to the Establishment's Bishop (Religious Pawn) Tahir ul Qadri.

@Leader

wallah apki sadgi per qurban... this is new name of terrorist outfits SS and LeJ. do read and research before coming up with muaniqana excuses !

A quick question, What is the new name of SSP?

Let me share some facts with you regarding formation of SSP. I have some close relatives in Jhang and the Facts they have told me about Shias doings on the roads of Jhang (against Sahaba i Ikraam), it was just a matter of time, SSP was meant to happened.

Sad, PML-N should be banned organization & all its members labeled terrorists

Let me share some facts with you regarding formation of SSP. I have some close relatives in Jhang and the Facts they have told me about Shias doings on the roads of Jhang (against Sahaba i Ikraam), it was just a matter of time, SSP was meant to happened.

That's why I strongly recommend Shia's to do whatever you want in you own houses and Imam bargah's. Don't let everyone see what kind of disgusting things you say or do. This way it will be between you and Allah. If they do openly than People are not as rational and sane minded to accept whatever you and still respect you afterwards.

And There were strong Shia feudals at that time in Jhang, due to their blessings that kind of things happened and Jhangvi phenomena emerged

This is very ancient... the link I mean. Since the 1980's PMLN has had an alliance with Malik Ishaq and Lahori. The killers of Shias have joined hands. There is a rise in Quetta in violence since PMLN came around.

The bases of the PMLN are actually in the punjab. Jhang too is in punjab as is Lahori and the SSP/LEJ cadres are in the heart of Punjab.
Wow ! First of all , Thread title is wrong , That reports clearly mentioned that Ahle sunnat Wal Jammat and PML N are in alliance . Not L.J , So better the party members of Talaban khan's party stop making conspiracies , and then If Mujlis-e-wahadat can have a allaince with any Party including MQM then why you cannot digest ASWJ . Not forgeting that Mujlis e wahadat is a coined name of banned terrorist outfit S.M.P and tehreek e Jafferia .

Back
Top Bottom