What's new

PML-N ‘losing hold’ of Rawalpindi

They would never understand. around about 25 seats that pti could win wont get them any sort of majiority but on hundreds of seats they would loose on could put a hard dent to N-League, in-effect favoring ppp or letting no one get a majiority.

PPP is arranging a big party for PTI leader and supporters on May 30th in the prime minister house where PPP's Prime minister will give pride of performance (In be-waqoof category) to every PTI leader and Supporter

[--Leo--];4204073 said:
well i lives in rawalpindi in NA-56 but the fact is PML is Still strong but people are changing in mints some says to PTI or PML(N) you just can't tell who's going to win ....as far as i see many supporter of PTI but there campain in rawalpindi is v v v low so.. as far as i see till now PML(N) as advantage Hanif abbasi came to my house yesterday but i didn't see a PTI leader here they must put some effort in here i will vote for PML(N) but i m the supporter of both parties i wish both make the allines and make govt
sir i also live in na56 and we already have decided who we are gonna vote for
people who keep changing there mind are weak pmln supporters

do i care who rule pak for next five years if PTI doesnt? No.

lets say that PTI is only benefiting PPP (which is a bogus thing to say) then wat do u guys want to say? should PTI quit politics?

now for those who say that PTI and PML-N should form alliance, in that case ill say that PTI should instead dissolve itself and get lost from pakistan if that is what they want to do.

Simple majority means 133 seats. No party, be it PML-N or PTI, would get that far.

It's 172! I kinda agree it's way to much difficult for any party to reach this mark.

The seat of Haneef Abbasi already belongs to PTI...

I think they have already won it :D

Nooras seeing the apparent defeat are now trying to spread mayoosi..LOL..

PTI will sweep Inshallah! I just converted two of my n-leaning friends in Pakistan to voting PTI Mashallah :)

With every passing day, n-league is losing momentum and PTI is gaining momentum Mashallah se...

Seats like NA 162 etc are pretty much already decided in PTI's favor (Raye Hassan Nawaz of PTI will have this seat Inshallah!!!) ....Nawaz league is struggling in freakin' lahore itself!

PTI is a truely national party with having concentrated support in Punjab, KPK, FATA, and some seats of Sindh...

Karachi jalsa can change things in Karachi too...

Mashallah se, PTI is emerging as the leader in the elections as 11th May approach near...

Patwaariyo or shareef khandan k nasali nokron...abhi b waqt hai..Allah se panah mango or Pakistan bachanay mein hmara sath do!

The seat of Haneef Abbasi already belongs to PTI...

I think they have already won it :D

But Hanif Abbasi is pretty much confident.

In every program, 'aap dekhain, Allah kay fazl say, Inshallah, Inshallah, Inshallah pindi ki awam apnay ghulam ko vote day gi'.

Itna makhan lagata hai!!

It's 172! I kinda agree it's way to much difficult for any party to reach this mark.

No, its not.

Just vote PTI! (Hope you're not a MQM supporter...)..

Simple majority is different...181 seats are 2/3 majority...PTI should aim for this and Inshallah they'll get it!!!!!

But Hanif Abbasi is pretty much confident.

In every program, 'aap dekhain, Allah kay fazl say, Inshallah, Inshallah, Inshallah pindi ki awam apnay ghulam ko vote day gi'.

Itna makhan lagata hai!!

Ghulam ghulami karte rahte hain... Leaders vote leader banne ke liye letay hain ghulam banne ke liye nahi :D

I think Haneef Abbasi ki bad luck that Imran Khan is standing from his constituency and he would win from any constituency in Pakistan...

No, its not.

Just vote PTI! (Hope you're not a MQM supporter...)..

Simple majority is different...181 seats are 2/3 majority...PTI should aim for this and Inshallah they'll get it!!!!!

Nay pal, simple majority means 50% of total number of seats. In the assembly of 342 members, simple majority will be 171, plus 1 to form the government. So the minimum number required to form a government is 172, as pointed out earlier.

Two third majority, in assembly of 342 members, will be 228.

And yeah, the party I dislike the most is MQM!!

They would never understand. around about 25 seats that pti could win wont get them any sort of majiority but on hundreds of seats they would loose on could put a hard dent to N-League, in-effect favoring ppp or letting no one get a majiority.

Gud to see ppl now accepting that PTI in worst condition cud win 25 seats, soon u ppl will realize that it cud be 125.

PPP is arranging a big party for PTI leader and supporters on May 30th in the prime minister house where PPP's Prime minister will give pride of performance (In be-waqoof category) to every PTI leader and Supporter

At times you sounds like johny lever, you try hard but end up posting nonsense.

In my NA52 Rawalpindi, i am watching not good situation for Chaudry Nisar. People are not participating in Jalsas as they did in 2008. Tough fight is expected between PTI, PPPP, PMLQ and PMLN in NA52..
PML-Q is another major force in NA 52 Rawalpindi region. Muhammad Nasir Raja (PML-Q) got 54988 Votes here as 2nd position. Khokhar family(Now for PPPP) is also very much influential in NA 52 area. Less participation of people in PMLN shows that people are looking for other party. In 2008, chaudry Nisar won the seat but he left it and Captain safdar(Jawaie of Nawaz sharif)
562527_548927505157867_1027650108_n.jpg
of nawaz sharif got this seat. People are deprived from PMLN here.
There are many fans of PPPP, PMLQ and PTI here.
When i meet youth here, they are talking about PTI and Most people are saying that Ballay py tipha maarain gay. So i am expecting change here, Still very tough fight is expected between PTI, PMLQ, PPPP and PMLN in NA52.
When i visit NA55 and NA56 Rwp, then i can surely say that PTI will win with huge margin.

PTI is strong in KPK and may win there the most number of seats too. And I would love to see them form government in KPK and also see that what change can they bring in that case in KPK. But I don't see that happening anywhere else (any other province). I am not against PTI , I just fear PPP and allies getting in some good position god forbid, or any uncertain situation within the parliament i.e. "KHICHRI". I live in Lahore and in my family, half of us are voting for PTI and half for PMLN. All this fight over this forum would only come to rest after the results, we may have differences in opinion but none of us here intent for anything else but a prosperous Pakistan. In the meanwhile i'm enjoying Game of Thrones.

Back
Top Bottom