What's new

PML- N is dangerous for Christians in Pakistan, do you agree?

I am sure you didnt read the article and have started your "Bongiyan".
A professor who studies race and ethnic conflict responds to this map.
what i have posted earlier is telling the story of Pakistan and Pakistanis.
PMLN consists of Pakistanis.

Looks like my comments flew right over your head.
But don;t worry, I don't expect much from you folks.

And FYI i did read the article, I read it a few weeks earlier when it was posted here on PDF.

But, my point still remains, it's great to see that my fellow Pakistanis are tolerant.
However, I was talking about government actions or inaction and it's effect on minorities in particular.

And with PML-N in mind, I pray to God PLM-N make this nation strong.
But my gut feeling and better judgement tells me that PML-N government will be useless and not up to task, as usual.

Just a propaganda against PML-N.
None of Pakistani party are against our Christian brothers in Pakistan at all.

Now you are making troll here mr.indian

Isn't it correct that Malik Ishaq is a leader of the banned Pakistani militant group, Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and he orchestrated numerous terrorist attacks against Shia Muslims in Quetta where more than 180 Shias have been killed since January .

"Truth is always bitter my friend "

Isn't it correct that Malik Ishaq is a leader of the banned Pakistani militant group, Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and he orchestrated numerous terrorist attacks against Shia Muslims in Quetta where more than 180 Shias have been killed since January .

"Truth is always bitter my friend "
Thats why you Indian always hide about your own Terrorist Organization in India!

PML- N is dangerous for everyone not just pakistani christians.
Nawaz has backstabbed musharaff before and he is the kinda person who sucks up to india. What can be worse than that.

Illiterate molvies are dangerous for christians in pakistan.

I totally disagree
I have friends in ghotki dist who are always claiming that Hindus are being kidnapped for ransom, while i dont disagree that they are being kidnapped for ransom I disagree that it is a religious issue, muslims are being kidnapped as well for ransom, the only common denominator being , they have to be rich, the people who kidnapp them have no religion and they dont care
So stop making it a religious issue where its not
The thugs who kidnapp them everyone apparantly know them to be gurgas of jageerdar, but nothing happens as they have political connections

Kamran Micheal has again been made federal minister and this time of National Reconciliation.

Kamran Michael has been made Minister for Ports and Shipping

Okay Naya Baber Gauri :-)

This is actually a good think that a minority is being made minster for something other than minority affairs. And these ppl think Mian is dangerous for minority.

Govt. being anti minority or not is a useless issue????

i doubt if the OPster is a Pakistani in the first place but again i can be wrong in guessing. anyway there was a news few months back that Christians feel more secure with PML-N and JI they posed trust in them.

They said they said that Shahbaz govt paid them for the damages.

Anyway the attacks in Punjab many also believed that were instigated by rivals of PML-N taking advantage of a minor fight between two drunk bastarrdds one Mulslim and the other Christian friends

So let NS assume charge practically . wait and see..

i doubt if the OPster is a Pakistani in the first place but again i can be wrong in guessing. anyway there was a news few months back that Christians feel more secure with PML-N and JI they posed trust in them.

They said they said that Shahbaz govt paid them for the damages.

Anyway the attacks in Punjab many also believed that were instigated by rivals of PML-N taking advantage of a minor fight between two drunk bastarrdds one Mulslim and the other Christian friends

So let NS assume charge practically . wait and see..

I really feel that now blasphemy law should also be modeled on the dynamics of treason proceedings i.e. only federal government should be eligible to launch the proceedings. Plus there would also be strict punishment on the abuse of blasphemy law to further correct its misuse.

Back
Top Bottom