What's new

PML-N gave ticket to SSP leader who put head money for Killing of S.Tasser

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
https://twitter.com/MansoorGeoNews/status/325230440627703809

pmlnssp.jpg

Now PML-N supporter make my day with ur comments. I guess first attack on PTI to defend there work

koe do char banday pmln kay bata do jinka character acha ho ? ziyada nai bas do char?

Waiting for clueless PML-N supporters defending their beloved by attacking other parties and making illogical points.

Hopefully there is one Noon League supporter who is not blind by love for their "Great" leader/party.

Since they don't have an apology for this,expect galiyan and how many women IK has slept with allegations. :rolleyes:

Non from noora party is willing to participate in this thread. :wave:

who haev doubt that PML N has alliance with ssp and lej ??? they publicaly admit it. so its nt a breaking news.

I dont know whether I should laugh or.......

Has PML-N supporters lost the ability to read now? Or is it only allowed to bash Imran and PTI in Sharif Land?

who haev doubt that PML N has alliance with ssp and lej ??? they publicaly admit it. so its nt a breaking news.

Any source of your claim? just make sure before comparing political parties with militant organizations you must have some sources to keep it as back up, SSP is now past , they have already begin their journey as ASWJ and now Please they do have some supporters in public , and If you have evidence against their supporters , then plz do visit courts . don't make political claims without having proper prove and for the so called Saaf Shafaf PTI members , try to contest PML N in proper manner , not bringing others in our contests .

At this rate PTI just need to sit tight and relax. PML N will certainly going to die its own death. If there are leaders like NS and Mr bean then who needs an enemy.

Back
Top Bottom