What's new

PML-N chief takes last minute U-turn on constitutional reforms package : Nawaz betray

In my views,nawaz sharif has an unquenchable desire of becoming a Prime minister.dont know what this man is upto,in my views if he was prime minister at this time,the country's situation was going to be more worst than it is as now,zardari is much better than this guy(in my opinion).

In my views,nawaz sharif has an unquenchable desire of becoming a Prime minister.dont know what this man is upto,in my views if he was prime minister at this time,the country's situation was going to be more worst than it is as now,zardari is much better than this guy(in my opinion).

Dear you are very right. Unfortunately he has not gone through a real political process. He started his career as magnet of anti-Bhutto forces, created by military establishment. At one stage he has also caused a rift among the “ranks” of invisible rulers………………
His improper political training is again causing “over exposure” of his hidden desires.
More unfortunately all this is happening in very crude manner

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom