PML-N calls off anti-govt rallies: Movement (what?) halted

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Movement halted: PML-N calls off anti-govt rallies – The Express Tribune

Movement halted: PML-N calls off anti-govt rallies

What was meant to build up in coming days into a massive countrywide anti-government campaign by the opposition has fizzled out with the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) calling off all its rallies against the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP)-led government.

According to sources privy to the PML-N’s strategy, the party will devise a new strategy after the federal budget. The Express Tribune has also learnt that PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif will travel to London just after the budget, where he will remain till the current political deadlock resolves itself, and a political transition takes place. :disagree: Comment:
whenever the there is a crisis in country or he is to support PPP government, this guy runs away to london to avoid media questions and queries...

Interestingly, the decisions by the PML-N come a few days after the visit of Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who is reported to have mediated between the government and opposition during his trip.

The Express Tribune had earlier reported that Prime Minister Erdogan has mediated a deal between the government and opposition whereby the former will ensure a smooth and quick transition to a caretaker setup and the eventual stepping down of Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani, while the latter will take off the pressure and let the budget pass smoothly.

Sources in PML-N told The Express Tribune that Leader of the Opposition in the National Assembly Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan and some other important leaders called on Nawaz Sharif on Friday, where the protest movement against the prime minister was discussed. It was decided that the remaining scheduled rallies would be cancelled.

The movement was announced soon after the conviction of Prime Minister Gilani in a contempt case by the Supreme Court.
:sick:

The leaders also discussed the ruling of National Assembly Speaker Fehmida Mirza on the disqualification of Prime Minister Gilani – which will be further discussed in detail in upcoming party meetings.
The sources said that Nawaz has directed party members to cooperate with government in passing the budget. It is pertinent to mention that the PML-N had earlier announced that it would boycott the meeting of the National Economic Council, in the spirit of protest against the current premier. The party had even stopped Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif from participating in the meeting which was presided over by Prime Minister Gilani – however at the eleventh hour Nawaz decided to send Senator Ishaq Dar.
The senator, of course, is considered to be the closest aid of Nawaz, and the main negotiator with the government

Before his departure for London, Nawaz will make a few speeches, such as the one today (Saturday) at the Supreme Court Bar Association. However, Nawaz will mainly discuss Balochistan and politicization of lawyers. When contacted, PML-N Information Secretary Mushahidullah Khan said that the party will soon issue a new schedule of protests
---------------------------

My only question: is it samjhota express (ppp=pmln awam ko phudu banay rakho ki partnership) or was it King Abdullah or is it Erdogan that mediated the deal though the news item clearly suggests Erdogan?

Crime minister Gilani and his Crime partner Nawaz league. :sick:

You don't mind what Shrek Says. Minding anything is against the rules of kidding which Mr. Nawaz Shareef has been doing with whole country since years.

393500_270910226285718_208759899167418_761963_293175122_n.jpg

Movement halted: PML-N calls off anti-govt rallies – The Express Tribune

Movement halted: PML-N calls off anti-govt rallies

What was meant to build up in coming days into a massive countrywide anti-government campaign by the opposition has fizzled out with the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) calling off all its rallies against the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP)-led government.

According to sources privy to the PML-N’s strategy, the party will devise a new strategy after the federal budget. The Express Tribune has also learnt that PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif will travel to London just after the budget, where he will remain till the current political deadlock resolves itself, and a political transition takes place. :disagree: whenever the there is a crisis in country or he is to support PPP government, this guy runs away to london to avoid media questions and queries...

Interestingly, the decisions by the PML-N come a few days after the visit of Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who is reported to have mediated between the government and opposition during his trip.

The Express Tribune had earlier reported that Prime Minister Erdogan has mediated a deal between the government and opposition whereby the former will ensure a smooth and quick transition to a caretaker setup and the eventual stepping down of Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani, while the latter will take off the pressure and let the budget pass smoothly.

Sources in PML-N told The Express Tribune that Leader of the Opposition in the National Assembly Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan and some other important leaders called on Nawaz Sharif on Friday, where the protest movement against the prime minister was discussed. It was decided that the remaining scheduled rallies would be cancelled.

The movement was announced soon after the conviction of Prime Minister Gilani in a contempt case by the Supreme Court.
:sick:

The leaders also discussed the ruling of National Assembly Speaker Fehmida Mirza on the disqualification of Prime Minister Gilani – which will be further discussed in detail in upcoming party meetings.
The sources said that Nawaz has directed party members to cooperate with government in passing the budget. It is pertinent to mention that the PML-N had earlier announced that it would boycott the meeting of the National Economic Council, in the spirit of protest against the current premier. The party had even stopped Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif from participating in the meeting which was presided over by Prime Minister Gilani – however at the eleventh hour Nawaz decided to send Senator Ishaq Dar.
The senator, of course, is considered to be the closest aid of Nawaz, and the main negotiator with the government

Before his departure for London, Nawaz will make a few speeches, such as the one today (Saturday) at the Supreme Court Bar Association. However, Nawaz will mainly discuss Balochistan and politicization of lawyers. When contacted, PML-N Information Secretary Mushahidullah Khan said that the party will soon issue a new schedule of protests
---------------------------

My only question: is it samjhota express (ppp=pmln awam ko phudu banay rakho ki partnership) or was it King Abdullah or is it Erdogan that mediated the deal though the news item clearly suggests Erdogan?

Crime minister Gilani and his Crime partner Nawaz league. :sick:

"Jaisa Peer Waisay Mureed(Jaisa IK waisay os k supporters)"
I m not wonder to find out that you dont have the moral courage to express your views separately...

I m not wonder to find out that you dont have the moral courage to express your views separately...

well you didnt have the courage to support ur ganja leader either...:D or should i say even you didnt do much to support ganja with UR SEPERATE VIEWS!

The news is coming from Express Tribune if you've got nothing to say in favor or against the news itself... please don't derail the topic by bringing Imran Khan or PTI into it.

Even PM from Turkey applauded NS for playing an absolute friendly opposition...

380181_247285618706684_150928554_n.jpg

Kitna besharam and beghairat insaan hai yeh, I mean again making deals with the government!

Leader….Absolutely, poor reporting and sadly intentionally too:hitwall:

Prime Minister Erdogan has mediated a deal between the government and opposition whereby the former will ensure a smooth and quick transition to a caretaker setup and the eventual stepping down of Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani, while the latter will take off the pressure and let the budget pass smoothly.

Its seems right after the budget, Gillani will resign which definitely be a good omen for the country and institutions without any fight…..Its a good move for all those people who wants the current system to die its natural death without any and as usual blackmailing points in anyone’s hand for next elections and without the involvement of Establishment.

I hope people will see first time in our history a normal and harmonized transfer of power under civilian(CIVILIAN) leadership since 1947……I’m glad that PMLN has accomplices to bring about that change finally in our country peacefully.

The news is coming from Express Tribune if you've got nothing to say in favor or against the news itself... please don't derail the topic by bringing Imran Khan or PTI into it.

380181_247285618706684_150928554_n.jpg

i read original news myself, but i m sure you didnt, u just read the posted news which is apparently against NS (in fact this is good for the nation as Tameem's post explains), i already said that the basic ingredient of PTI is HATE ... "Leader" mixes his own views with the news. check yourself (2nd para, last two lines) .

Gilani decides against challenging conviction & PML-N calls off protests against Gov... alot of political activities going on behind the scene ..... as far as i can understand the current PM will resign immediately after the budget and Zardari might dissolve the current Parliament & call for fresh elections...

Leader….Absolutely, poor reporting and sadly intentionally too:hitwall:

Its seems right after the budget, Gillani will resign which definitely be a good omen for the country and institutions without any fight…..Its a good move for all those people who wants the current system to die its natural death without any and as usual blackmailing points in anyone’s hand for next elections and without the involvement of Establishment.

I hope people will see first time in our history a normal and harmonized transfer of power under civilian(CIVILIAN) leadership since 1947……I’m glad that PMLN has accomplices to bring about that change finally in our country peacefully.

"Friendly opposition" title given to PMLN by Erdogan as well, who is new found father of Nawaz politics, is actually sealing the fact that Nawaz Sharif is the crime partner of Zardari...

What difference will it make if the transfer of power would bring Nawaz or Zardari back to power? the answer is simple "yeh sab pehle government nay kiya hai" even after 4 years yeh mantra sunay ko milay ga... or awam jese ab mar rahi hai, waise hi tab maray gi...

As far as transfer of power under civilian rule is concern, Everyone should give that credit to Zardari, he is the one who played well... he kept pieces moving rightly with American help... kept army at bay... role of Nawaz is dubious because he partnered in very crime of Zardari,but put aside the needs of the nation, broke every power deal with Zardari, but kept the awami relief as secondary.... that is why the system should die with its players... all of them...

by the way bugs of the system do not want the system to die its natural death, the very system feeds these bugs(status quo)...

The current move by PML-N will not go well with the current AntiGov population & will further boost PTI popularity & give them political mileage ..

Gilani decides against challenging conviction & PML-N calls off protests against Gov... alot of political activities going on behind the scene ..... as far as i can understand the current PM will resign immediately after the budget and Zardari might dissolve the current Parliament & call for fresh elections...

both of them hold weak points of each other, yani dono ko aik dosray ki chori ka pata hai... that is why they will act together, watch each others back...

and secondly to counter the strategy of Zardari is a difficult thing, Im of the same view, but Zardari will do what is least expected, he might delay elections for a year, and Nawaz will continue to support the system for another year or so, he knows he is strong in Sindh, but Nawaz league will die in a year... therefore, as the report suggests, once CEC is set, budget is given money handed over to MNAs/MPAs, elections might be announced...

i read original news myself, but i m sure you didnt, u just read the posted news which is apparently against NS (in fact this is good for the nation as Tameem's post explains), i already said that the basic ingredient of PTI is HATE ... "Leader" mixes his own views with the news. check yourself (2nd para, last two lines) .

oh I am extremely sorry for that, I usually put in quote when I add comments to a certain part of the piece... it was totally unintentional.

sorry Astanosh bhai, it was my mistake, I forgot to quote my comments... rest it doesnot change the fact.

Now its time for PTI to capitalize on this blunder by PML-N.(Besides, any sane person knows fully well PML-N and PPP are in bed with each other.)

i dont wana comment on PML(N) as i never expected anything from them but strangely IK and PTI is also silent which is very disppointing, dont know abt others but if IK dont call a long march against this govt in a day or two i wud no more be a PTI supporter & member.

The current move by PML-N will not go well with the current AntiGov population & will further boost PTI popularity & give them political mileage ..

Only If......Gillani not resigned after budget otherwise it will be a victory for PMLN:coffee:

And besided, Imran is too sitting idle now a days and his role (As well as JI, DPC all other oppositions groups) comes out far more dubios than PMLN in front of public.!!

"Friendly opposition" title given to PMLN by Erdogan as well, who is new found father of Nawaz politics, is actually sealing the fact that Nawaz Sharif is the crime partner of Zardari...

What difference will it make if the transfer of power would bring Nawaz or Zardari back to power? the answer is simple "yeh sab pehle government nay kiya hai" even after 4 years yeh mantra sunay ko milay ga... or awam jese ab mar rahi hai, waise hi tab maray gi...

As far as transfer of power under civilian rule is concern, Everyone should give that credit to Zardari, he is the one who played well... he kept pieces moving rightly with American help... kept army at bay... role of Nawaz is dubious because he partnered in very crime of Zardari,but put aside the needs of the nation, broke every power deal with Zardari, but kept the awami relief as secondary.... that is why the system should die with its players... all of them...

by the way bugs of the system do not want the system to die its natural death, the very system feeds these bugs(status quo)...

Absolutely....There is nothing for PTI in smooth transfer of power...i agree, PTI bickering is understandable:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom