What's new

PM Erdogan: Green light for 2500Km Ballistic Missile.

Sorry but you cannot compare Indonesia with a modern country like Turkey, i know i've been to Indonesia, you only have good seafood and a lot of cheap fake designe brand clothes nothing special about yr country only that its very cheap, your gdp maybe better but u have to feed more people and your people are almost naked on the streets.

And what's with the kemalist BS? That was laughable!

We had our national plane manufacturing factories back in the 20s somehow it was cancelled but our airforce is one of the oldest in the world, we were one of the first nations with an airforce in the world. So keep your silly stories about your stupid planes for yourself. Thanks.

The moderator Irfan Baluch has already issued useful guidelines to keep the discussions civil, which you should adhere to. There's no need to insult anybody or country, besides Turkey has poverty as well. Turkey is 10 times poorer than Qatar, at least, on a per capita basis.

Nobody cares about your so called oldest airforce which is only meant to tackle a country with 1/7 its population. We are talking about actual regional airliners with working prototypes and meant to be mass produced if not for IMF meddling that Indonesia produced. This has no comparison with silly two seater planes built by Turkey. Indonesia built many more two seaters and gliders before 1940s, that is not part of the discussion.

As for missiles, Indonesia is already planning to launch its own SLV by 2014. Let us wait and see if Turkey can do that earlier.

Just for the record, while browsing some news articles, I observed that Indonesia's foreign exchange reserves have reached $112 bn in January 2012, while Turkish foreign exchange reserves stand at $76 bn.

With its 240m people, Indonesia still has a higher literacy rate than Turkey with only 75m people?

The moderator Irfan Baluch has already issued useful guidelines to keep the discussions civil, which you should adhere to. There's no need to insult anybody or country, besides Turkey has poverty as well. Turkey is 10 times poorer than Qatar, at least, on a per capita basis.

Nobody cares about your so called oldest airforce which is only meant to tackle a country with 1/7 its population. We are talking about actual regional airliners with working prototypes and meant to be mass produced if not for IMF meddling that Indonesia produced. This has no comparison with silly two seater planes built by Turkey. Indonesia built many more two seaters and gliders before 1940s, that is not part of the discussion.

As for missiles, Indonesia is already planning to launch its own SLV by 2014. Let us wait and see if Turkey can do that earlier.

I'm just stating the facts here dude, dont get offended please and now go make me a Nasi Pecel.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Just for the record, while browsing some news articles, I observed that Indonesia's foreign exchange reserves have reached $112 bn in January 2012, while Turkish foreign exchange reserves stand at $76 bn.

With its 240m people, Indonesia still has a higher literacy rate than Turkey with only 75m people?

lol, where do you get those ridicilous figures?

^^ lol, comparing poverty in Qatar and Turkey :hitwall:

What is funny with that? Just because Turkey is backward does not mean there is anything funny about it. Some Turkish member started to insult other Muslim countries but when facts show that Turkey is not a highly advanced country, and on the contrary, other Muslim countries are more advanced than Turkey, for some reason Turks act irrationally.

It's better to be humble and accept that Turkey is just a middle sized country with medium level of development, nothing exceptional about it.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

I'm just stating the facts here dude, dont get offended please and now go make me a Nasi Pecel.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

lol, where do you get those ridicilous figures?

Have you finished drinking raki yet? When done with your alcoholic drinks, go click the links in my post for the sources of information. Those figures that I have provided certainly make your earlier posts look ridiculous but let us stick to the topic. When is Turkish SLV going to be launched? When is the 2500 KM ballistic missile going to be tested? Solid-fuel or liquid-fuel? Specifications?

What is funny with that? Just because Turkey is backward does not mean there is anything funny about it. Some Turkish member started to insult other Muslim countries but when facts show that Turkey is not a highly advanced country, and on the contrary, other Muslim countries are more advanced than Turkey, for some reason Turks act irrationally.

It's better to be humble and accept that Turkey is just a middle sized country with medium level of development, nothing exceptional about it.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Have you finished drinking raki yet? When done with your alcoholic drinks, go click the links in my post for the sources of information. Those figures that I have provided certainly make your earlier posts look ridiculous but let us stick to the topic. When is Turkish SLV going to be launched? When is the 2500 KM ballistic missile going to be tested? Solid-fuel or liquid-fuel? Specifications?

Cool down buddy, you don't have to curse at every Turkish person because you have disagreement with certain persons. but comparing Qatar or UAE with Turkey is not even logical. Their main income is Oil and other natural resources while Turkey's main income is Industry, Agriculture and Service. Turkey is many years ahead UAE and Qatar if you include Industrial and agricultural development. So don't try to insult Turkey with nonsense comments please.

Edit:
UAE: In 2009, more than 85% of the UAE's economy was based on the exports of natural resources. https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ae.html
Same with Qatar

What is funny with that?

profilepic39274_2.gif

except your avatar you mean!?! or your inferiority complex arising from your colonial past? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom