What's new

Please Support your Own Beloved and United Pakistan !!!

Some people were crying when Altaf ***** said something in favor of separation. And now they themselves are spreading same words. Wake up.

From your PoV may be KPK did best among whole nation, but yet KPK, Punjab, Baluchistan, Sindh all are one Pakistan. And we don't need any separate Pakistan but Progressive Pakistan in all provinces. Election changed nothing, but bring PTI into KPK, now it's their time to bring the start of New Progressive Pakistan, which will soon cover whole Pakistani Nation.. This should be every PTI followers thoughts.

We are one, We are Pakistanis.. And foundation to New Progressive Pakistan.

Pakistan Zindabad

Busss aap dua karein meriii kavishiiin Naya Buttistan bananeii mein kamyaaab ho jaiiin ! :unsure:

You can be the President of Buttistan with @Marshmallow as its Chief of Army Staff - We, in Buttistan, believe in equal opportunities for women ! :D

Its already a "B!_!TISTAN" with a big arsed buttt ruling it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.It wasn't the message its how it was delivered.

Remember Z.A.B its not My party its your party.roti Kapara aur makan message repeated over and over again.Its not what you say its how you say it and IK should be ready for that 5 years from Now.

PTI's all campaign was basically for educated class (as assumption was that if i can understand this simple thing so can an illiterate) - They conducted party election just few weeks before election and before that there was no active organization (specially in rural areas) and after election they became busy in Jalsas in cities and they assumed that villagers are watching them and understanding their message - But infect in these Jalsas they were mostly criticizing PML-N, not telling anything how they are going to change this (Although IK many time explain his plan to address terrorism issue but for a person living in rural Punjab, this is not a big issue because they haven't witnessed it in their villages). I guess PTI should learn from mistakes instead of crying. IMHO - IK have done more than his share, he changed the mindset of silent people and brought out the people who never voted and it's safe to say that all votes of PTI are basically vote of IK.

And yes, I agree with you PTI need to work hard for next 5 years and keep repeating their message to create party vote bank instead of rely on IK's votes.

Its already a "B!_!TISTAN" with a big arsed buttt ruling it...

Haters gonna hate ! :yay:

Its not as if anyone baring the people of KPK have any moral authority to look anyone in the eye; Sindh elected MQM & PPP whilst Baluchistan elected everyone ! :omghaha:

Heck even KPK couldn't give PTI a majority with Maulan Diesel, PML N & Independents in pole position to form a Government therein should they wish to ! :lol:

What Mr.Altaf Hussain has said while addressing to his followers and party workers is not unexpected...Altaf's previous statements and speeches usually consists of same melodrama and warnings...so tearing Karachi apart is so not new for me!
Mr.Hussein isn't realizing this fact that 1980's has passed,and now Karachi is not that old Karachi... he is also not realizing this either that with what crisis Pakistan and people of Pakistan are passing through...instead of supporting unity and prosperity,Mr Hussein's speech is giving support to pro-terror elements of Karachi as well as Pakistan.
Karachi is considered as "economical backbone' of Pakistan..So I suggest that Pakistani regime and army must take serious measures to prevent Mr.Hussein to throw such terror provoking speeches in the future.

What Mr.Altaf Hussain has said while addressing to his followers and party workers is not unexpected...Altaf's previous statements and speeches usually consists of same melodrama and warnings...so tearing Karachi apart is so not new for me!
Mr.Hussein isn't realizing this fact that 1980's has passed,and now Karachi is not that old Karachi... he is also not realizing this either that with what crisis Pakistan and people of Pakistan are passing through...instead of supporting unity and prosperity,Mr Hussein's speech is giving support to pro-terror elements of Karachi as well as Pakistan.
Karachi is considered as "economical backbone' of Pakistan..So I suggest that Pakistani regime and army must take serious measures to prevent Mr.Hussein to throw such terror provoking speeches in the future.

He isn't there to unite or fight for the rights of Urdu speaking Pakistanis his job is make as much anti pakistan noise and create as much hate as possible to get his gig going.

No one in Pakistan recognises Ghadar Nawaz. Everyone knows what he is. You can't form a political union with such people in charge.

Buddy you truly are a menace 2 society. What does your circular logic means "No one in Pakistan recognises (sic) ...... Nawaz. Everyone knows what he is". Seems like you have taken some pretty strong stuff.

People have delivered their verdict. Quit whining or preaching convoluted anarchism. If I wanted to read comedy like yours, I would visit PakDef to read HKhan's pointless tirades.

I was supporting IK, but we need to move on.

Yes no matter what i am a pakistani. I believe in Imran,s vision however i am against those slogans that claim "Punjab marvaa gaya aur gaya pakistan aur by 2015 pakistan ab toot jaye ga. Pakistan say har koi alag hojaye ga Bullsh!it" . Oh good one "bloody revolution" will come by people who dont even know the meaning of this strong and destructive word.

In the end i believe in my country and will never want any harm on it. If NS is to be PM then i pray he will help Pakistan.

@Chak Bamu

IK is a moron,he should have lived in S.France,E.Japan or in the Spanish coastal country side with boats and babes. Idiot came to bite the dust in Pakistan,only to find his revolt stolen right before his eyes.

@Hyperion Am i wrong here captain?

Last edited by a moderator:
Move on kids... the show (elections) has ended... and im fukin sick of these election thread... this aint a political forum!

Most of the PTI supporters are star struck teenagers. They follow IK because of celebrity factor, I have yet to hear a coherent plan from IK on any subject like education or health. You guys should not single out MQM supporters as PTI supporters are indulging in exactly the same sort of behavior.

PTI is merely a feel good JI with additional sprinkling of APML :lol:

Most of the PTI supporters are star struck teenagers. They follow IK because of celebrity factor, I have yet to hear a coherent plan from IK on any subject like education or health. You guys should not single out MQM supporters as PTI supporters are indulging in exactly the same sort of behavior.

You should read PTI election manifesto, Sir. Subjects like education, health and energy are covered in detail.

Punjabi ki eik kahawat yaaad aatii haiii Sedqal Bhai - Putttt leiii jo putttnaa haiii ? :bunny:

Back
Top Bottom