What's new

Please pray for My Nanu-She Passed away

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just got a call from PAK that my Nanu passed away today morning in CMH Kharian,Pakistan at the age of around 90. She was in coma for the last couple of days.
إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
Ina Lilla Hi Wa Ina Alihe Rajioon

Please pray for her...
Regards,

Ina Lilla Hi Wa Ina Alihe Rajioon-

May Allah bless-- her soul- forgive her sins- and award her Jannah-
and saber to you- and your family-
Ameen-

Just got a call from PAK that my Nanu passed away today morning in CMH Kharian,Pakistan at the age of around 90. She was in comma for the last couple of days.

Please pray for her...
Regards,

Devil Soul so sorry to hear for your lost... i just lost my chaachi few weeks ago may ALLAH grant her jannat and may ALLAH ease your familis pain "Ina Lilla Hi Wa Ina Alihe Rajioon".

Just got a call from PAK that my Nanu passed away today morning in CMH Kharian,Pakistan at the age of around 90. She was in comma for the last couple of days.

Please pray for her...
Regards,

sad to hear. may Allah bless her with Janat-ul-firdos. amen !

90 was not bad....just thank god for those golden 90 years gifted to ur nanu....dont know meaning of nanu...but it sounds like grand fa...pray for those who are dying in their 20ties and 30ties due to terrorist attacks..or due to nato attacks dis days....evey live counts!

90 was not bad....just thank god for those golden 90 years gifted to ur nanu....dont know meaning of nanu...but it sounds like grand fa...pray for those who are dying in their 20ties and 30ties due to terrorist attacks..or due to nato attacks dis days....evey live counts!
Grandmother , Nano, Nanu, Dadi, Dado ....

Back
Top Bottom