What's new

please help

acetophenol

Reaction score
Country
India
i have asked a classmate of mine to join pdf,and as a result of my constant request,he joined pdf under the name "yamaha star".

but he tells he cannot access his account.please help me

what is error he keeps on getting?
can you ask him about that specifically?
whenever he tries to reply to thread or start a thread,the message"you dont have rights to scces this page "comes in

whenever he tries to reply to thread or start a thread,the message"you dont have rights to scces this page "comes in

that is weird because if he can log in then he should be able to reply to threads.

Hey I am facing same problem. With only one of my laptops. From other laptop I am posting it. I asked Webmaster, he told to clear the cookies but that did not help, so in result I am using this laptop. Ask him to try using WAP.

Hey I am facing same problem. With only one of my laptops. From other laptop I am posting it. I asked Webmaster, he told to clear the cookies but that did not help, so in result I am using this laptop. Ask him to try using WAP.

I have tried from his computer and mine too.

may be using google chrome incognito window will help..

i got that message when i clicked on the THANKS button :P

Sparky me too, after all those ages I have been here, I have to click the link? :no:

Sparky me too, after all those ages I have been here, I have to click the link? :no:

Your case is different since the site is facing issues so when you click Thanks button and its in the process at times we click again and only then it shows you the messaged which you mentioned. it means your thanks has already been posted

No Jana you dont get my point. I can access from any device but from one of the laptops, I can log in but then it asks me to re-log in and after that its telling youa re already logged in but i still am treated like a guest!

Need exact screen shots or text on the screen, including the account name. I will ask for more info when needed.

Back
Top Bottom