What's new

Please help me out about ICTO PREPRATION...

arsalankhanzada123

New Recruit

Reaction score
Dear friends i have cleared my test,medical and physical test also.....kindly tell me about which type of procedure of personality test and interviews.is icto similar to long course or different...i am worried about icto.....kindly help me out.... :undecided:

Is ICTO something related to short-service commission in any manner? Anyways, just remain confident throughout the interview. If you don't know something simply tell them that you don't know; no need to feel ashamed. Secondly, answer truthfully even if the answer is embarrassing - no need to lie to them. And be positive throughout the interview. :sniper:

ICTO =INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY OFFICER........
I KNOW ABOUT THIS ......... BUT I HAVENT GIVEN ICTO BEFORE SO I DONT KNOW ABOUT PATTERN.......

Hi Arsalan,
I applied for the ICTO post too :-)
I am just worried about the interview call(InshaAllah will receive but don't know their criteria for the shortlisting) , don't worry about the interview/personality test. Just be confident and inshaAllah you will clear it. Personality test would probably be conducted on a paper. Questions will be in urdu language we will just have to select yes/no.There will be 200 questions. As far as interview is concerned, 2 technical people, 1 psychologist , 1 brig would probably conduct the interview. They will ask about your final project and would hopefully ask some random questions about IT along with some questions about you and your achievements.

If you receive your interview call, kindly update this thread:-)

Thanks

Salam.......
OK DEAR AS SOON AS I WILL RECIEVE MY INTERVIEW CALL LATER ILL UPDATE YOU,AND THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.... :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom