What's new

Please Don’t Shoot Down Drones

flamer84

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Romania
"The Federal Aviation Administration felt the need to issue a statement Friday asking the general public not to shoot at drones flying over head as a small Colorado town is considering an ordinance urging townsfolk to shoot down unmanned aerial vehicles.

“Shooting at an unmanned aircraft could result in criminal or civil liability, just as would firing at a manned airplane,” the statement from the FAA read.

Officials from Deer Trail, Colo., are thinking about issuing $25 hunting licenses to shoot down drones. The town would even go further and award $100 to someone with a license who could provide proof that he shot down the drone.

FAA officials didn’t wait long to put a stop to that. The FAA pointed out Friday that it’s their job to determine who or what is allowed to fly over Deer Trail.

Phillip Steel of Deer Trail wrote the proposal and received 28 signatures on his petition. He said the hunters would target small civilian drones in fear the government was collecting surveillance on Deer Trail citizens.

He didn’t seem too worried about the FAA’s stance on his proposal.

“The FAA doesn’t have the power to make a law,” he told the Associated Press."

http://defensetech.org/2013/07/22/faa-to-town-please-dont-shoot-down-drones/

US is heading for a civil war if this is what is happening.

From a free democracy, it is becoming a police state.

The lines between drones and model (hobby) aircraft will start to blur as time goes on.

https://droneconference.org/2013/06/drone-regulation-part-i-model-aircraft/

A specific category of hobby aircraft were exempted from the rest of the FAA’s regulations as long as those aircraft meet these requirements:

It must be “flown within visual line of sight of the person operating the aircraft”.
It must have “hobby or recreational” purposes.
It must weigh less than 55 lbs.
It must not endanger manned aircraft.
It must have the permission of ATC if flown within 5 miles of an airport.
It must be “operated in accordance with a community-based set of safety guidelines and within the programming of a nationwide community-based organization”.

"The Federal Aviation Administration felt the need to issue a statement Friday asking the general public not to shoot at drones flying over head as a small Colorado town is considering an ordinance urging townsfolk to shoot down unmanned aerial vehicles.

“Shooting at an unmanned aircraft could result in criminal or civil liability, just as would firing at a manned airplane,” the statement from the FAA read.

Officials from Deer Trail, Colo., are thinking about issuing $25 hunting licenses to shoot down drones. The town would even go further and award $100 to someone with a license who could provide proof that he shot down the drone.

FAA officials didn’t wait long to put a stop to that. The FAA pointed out Friday that it’s their job to determine who or what is allowed to fly over Deer Trail.

Phillip Steel of Deer Trail wrote the proposal and received 28 signatures on his petition. He said the hunters would target small civilian drones in fear the government was collecting surveillance on Deer Trail citizens.

He didn’t seem too worried about the FAA’s stance on his proposal.

“The FAA doesn’t have the power to make a law,” he told the Associated Press."

http://defensetech.org/2013/07/22/faa-to-town-please-dont-shoot-down-drones/

So now Americans are going to drone their own population. I think America is starting to show tendency towards military take over now. Something Americans feared since their conception.

So now Americans are going to drone their own population. I think America is starting to show tendency towards military take over now. Something Americans feared since their conception.

These are surveillance drones for police, etc.

I would be surprised if even the police were allowed to fly armed drones.

It's already there..... SkyNet was an understatement......... @ moment, the governments have the capacity to visualize and process raw data in real time.

US is heading for a civil war if this is what is happening.

From a free democracy, it is becoming a police state.

It's already there..... SkyNet was an understatement......... @ moment, the governments have the capacity to visualize and process raw data in real time.

SkyNet.....oooooooh ! :D

Lets go to that Bunker in the Siera Madra (or something) Mountains in the Nevada Desert - I'm John Connor & you can play the hot chick from Terminator 3 ! :kiss3:

I TOLD YOU GUYS... I TOLD YOU GUYS...... :woot:

@Dillinger @ZYXW : I rest my case.... :smokin:

Hyperina DID IT..... :D

SkyNet.....oooooooh ! :D

Lets go to that Bunker in the Siera Madra (or something) Mountains in the Nevada Desert - I'm John Connor & you can play the hot chick from Terminator 3 ! :kiss3:

Last edited by a moderator:
I TOLD YOU GUYS... I TOLD YOU GUYS...... :woot:

@Dillinger @ZYXW : I rest my case.... :smokin:

Hyperina DID IT..... :D
@Armstrong's just messing with you. He hasn't changed one bit, he still carries a photograph of Mullah Omar is his pocket, still carries a stone in the other- hey you never know when someone might get the urge to stone some blasphemer- AND still thinks that all women around him are his sisters. I'll believe otherwise when he actually gets some tail. :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
These are surveillance drones for police, etc.

I would be surprised if even the police were allowed to fly armed drones.

Buddhist Statues found in Pakistan. They are in Lahore Museum

Buddha-at-the-Lahore-Museum.jpg

12015d1357716233-lahore-museum-mall-road-lahore-january-2013-gandhara-bhuddist-sculpture-lahore-museum-fasting-buddha-1-1.jpg

1307670974953.jpg

This is the historical heritage of our people. Buddahism used to be quite hip here before Islam.
Buddah was Nepali, something which we and the world recognize as a fact, but these Indians claim Buddah to be an Indian, a state created in 1497, lol This is much how delusional and lying these people are, they try to steal the heritage and cultural achievement of nepalis now...lol Shame.. jealousy and inferiority complex at its best.

Post reported for deviating from topic and trolling.

I suspect it was an honest mistake. He was probably replying to one of my posts in another thread related to Buddhism and ended up pasting it here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom