What's new

PLA rehearsing India attack

lol why the hell you keep your name as sharp? you dont seem to be one.

we ban all books that offend all religions...da vinci code was banned in some states because the christians deemdd it offensive,,satanic verses were banned because muslims deemed it offensive and so obviously it will be the same for hindus also....

They wont understand this lol we even banned Salman rushdie's book

you know nothing about China's one child policy,it is very flexible,only implemented in the cities.in the rural area it is not the case.and the policy changed recently even in the cities,now,if couples are both from one child families,they can have two children. because of the base number is huge,so the population is still on the increase,but at least the parents can put all their money on the education of their only children,so the quality of the new generation is way better than before,India is the home to a third of world's poor,your next generation wont be anywhere better.that's worst nightmare the world dreaded to see.

I already appreciate China's one child policy.

Zero-child policy would have been better, though.

Sir, I admit all your English spellings are correct. But English doesn't end with that.

Sentence construction is important ..... when is your next English class scheduled?

Till then, please spare us the agony of going thru your posts.
Sure, I just make sentences word by word.

Never did pretend that China doesn't have censorship, was laughing at you for pretending India doesn't. Not too bright are you?

All countries have a form of censorship are u dumb?

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Here in UK we have it also!

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Censorship in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cardsharp go educate yourself first

Never did pretend that China doesn't have censorship, was laughing at you for pretending India doesn't. Not too bright are you?

Same level of brightness almost all Chinese members display when mocking Indias poverty while having 200 million Chinese people under poverty.

Ignorance isn't an exclusive to Chinese you know.

Same level of brightness almost all Chinese members display when mocking Indias poverty while having 200 million Chinese people under poverty.

Ignorance isn't an exclusive to Chinese you know.

this guy thinks China is the only country to have censorship and he calls me thick lol wtf

I saw the article it is just reporting news on the excercise we have a free media in India you know? you can do as many military exercises as you want I don't care but quit complaining like a woman when we do the same.

John Micklethwait, editor in chief of the magazine, while talking to newsmen, termed the India’s action as an attempt of censorship over media and said that through such tactics the facts could not be hidden. He said that the map published in the magazine was impartial and accurate.

Not quite what Mr John Micklethwait the chief editor of The Economist have said.

First smart thing this Cardsharp has said which is true China has reduced poverty by a long way but it is only the world's most polluted country and every week there is a mine blast or a chemical leak of some kind

BBC News - 14 killed in eastern China chemical plant explosion

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Not quite what Mr John Micklethwait the chief editor of The Economist have said.

Good for Mr John Micklehtwait and we care why?

Sensible precautions when the idiot nextdoor start talking about raising new divisions and movings this and that weapon systems to the border.

Let's not ignore cause and effect here.
Yup. You are right. What to do. We are living in times when we have to take every joker seriously. Even when they make absurd alaims based on some sort of 2 brain history that they have been raised up to believe in.

Phew, we really live in interesting times!

First smart thing this Cardsharp has said which is true China has reduced poverty by a long way but it is only the world's most polluted country and every week there is a mine blast or a chemical leak of some kind

Are you sure? care to share your most recent and trustworthy third party resource? If that is the case then India must be the world's biggest e-waste dump, with the most slums, child mortality and rape crimes etc ;)

Good for Mr John Micklehtwait and we care why?

I don't care and whether or not you do is up to you. I was merely pointing this out to you, that India too does not have free media and it is controlled just like anywhere else would to protect its national image and interests.

indians thought they could act aggressively and China will collapse

indians thought they could bring up 1937 whenever China brings up 1962

but in fact we usually hold back our true power until it is needed

so now when india brings up 1937, we bring up 1971 and 800 years of Islam :)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/141914-pla-rehearsing-india-attack-2.html#post2308392

now the indians know they are outgunned, and they leave in shame

same in the real world, india keeps provoking China, thinking we are a paper tiger

then China brings the big guns to Tibet, and indians shriek in panic

LoL, be careful when you are bringing Islam, just take care that the Hans killed in Xinxiang riots are not reading for your support to the violent ways in which your examples are mentioned. You may find it difficult to keep the job and Manila is anyway getting difficult and expensive.

And do not hold back the true power for too long. There may be stomach cramps and boys and friends may complain. :)

Back
Top Bottom