What's new

Pictures from cities: Karachi

pakistan_police_central_meeting-other.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

foreigners visiting Karachi :P

foreigners_womans_in_pakistan_rikshaw-normal.jpg

Yes, but came back and had dinner at BBQ tonight. Bcaz only families are allowed ;)

Lol yeah I heard about it...some guy on express tribune actually wrote a blog saying how that rule was some kinf of "gender discrimination" towards men :laugh:

Those foreign ladies could not afford a cab ride, eh?! Otherwise, very nice photo of them. I bet the rickshaw driver wouldn't mind if TWO of them sat beside him :)

Those who are in Karachi: Please post photos and description of the Port Grand ; I mean original ones if you can? Thanks!

scaled.php

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

scaled.php

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

scaled.php

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

scaled.php

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Back
Top Bottom