What's new

Photo-shy:Turkish spy sat to zoom in on Israeli secrets

No problem satellites will pass over India too. :pakistan:
Then Get ready for Risat-1,2 & the 3-4 Cartosats.

BTW we launched the Israeli made TecSar which is a gen ahead of any Turkish Sat.(Ofcourse,because technologically Israel is ahead of all middle east countries combined).

Then Get ready for Risat-1,2 & the 3-4 Cartosats.

BTW we launched the Israeli made TecSar which is a gen ahead of any Turkish Sat.(Ofcourse,because technologically Israel is ahead of all middle east countries combined).

You're comparing a SAR satellite with a latest gen. 0,5-0,8m E/O satellite and pointing SAR as "generation ahead" ? :)
Thanks for your contribution mate. Such a perfect knowledge really enlightened my life. With this way, I learnt looking the events more different angle than current. :)

You're comparing a SAR satellite with a latest gen. 0,5-0,8m E/O satellite and pointing SAR as "generation ahead" ? :)
Thanks for your contribution mate. Such a perfect knowledge really enlightened my life. With this way, I learnt looking the events more different angle than current. :)

you think that we don't have E/O sats?

What do these retarded zionists think they are? Every country is okay with SAT images of
their territory but these so called chosen people are not. Their arrogance and stupidity is beyond
reality and turkey should give this rotten Brat some spank and teach them who's the boss in the
neighborhood
.:angry:

definately not turkey bro. :) now you can contemplate. ;)

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Besides spelling mistakes and horrible grammer, our jewish friend is living in a parallel universe. I'd blame the Old Testament! :lol:

Now why da hell bring religion here? bhak saala, har jagah old testament, quran, hadith, geeta, vedas, puranas, bible, gospels, etc etc.

can muslims come out of basing everything to religion and live in practical world?

religion was always meant to be a personal affair, not political.

infact, poor jinnah too intended to keep religion away from politics. ever thought why?

you think that we don't have E/O sats?

Check your comprehension. Is there any single implication about that on my statements ? What I am talking about, What you are saying man. See my statements instead of composing your own...

Update...

Gokturk-1 (Telespazio-TAI-Aselsan-Tubitak UZAY E/O satellite program) (0.5-0.8m resolution) 2013
Gokturk-2 (TAI-Aselsan E/O Satellite domestic) (2.5m resolution) 2012
Gokturk-3 (TAI-Aselsan Domestic SAR satellite) 2014
Turksat-4A (Japan communication satellite to be developed/produced with Turkish engineers) 2013
Turksat-4B (Japan communication satellite to be developed/produced with Turkish engineers) 2014

After 2015;
-Turksat-5A (TAI-Aselsan-Tubitak-Turksat domestic communication satellite) 2015-16
-Turksat 5B UMET communication satellite (TAI-Aselsan-Tubitak) 2017
-Gokturk-4 E/O Domestic 2017
-Gokturk-5 SAR-II Domestic 2020
-Early WArning Satellites 2016
-Electronic Attack/Jammer satellites
-SAR Block-II satellites ; will also be developed domestically...

Some people are very keen on seeing shadows at every corner, and vying to spot an imaginary insult. I'd like to ask those people to just F**k off. It's hard to keep things ON-TOPIC without involving religion or dic* measuring comparisons.

Back on track:

Cabatli you seem to know where to look for the right updates, could you enlighten us on how many satellites we'll have in orbit over Turkey or ME region ?

Some people are very keen on seeing shadows at every corner, and vying to spot an imaginary insult. I'd like to ask those people to just F**k off. It's hard to keep things ON-TOPIC without involving religion or dic* measuring comparisons.

Back on track:

Cabatli you seem to know where to look for the right updates, could you enlighten us on how many satellites we'll have in orbit over Turkey or ME region ?

You can see the response of your question in this the latest roadway... ;)

uydular.png

Until 2020;

3 strategic E/O Satellites (Gokturk-1,2,4)
2 SAR Satellite (Gokturk-3-5)
6 GPS satellite
1 Early WArning SAtellite
5 Communication Satellites (2 of them are cooperation program, Rest is domestic)

Those are enough to loose someones' sleeps over... TAI UMET installation would be really busy to develop all those strategic systems. This installation is able to assembly 3 big satellites simultaneously...

LOL space army!

Bro, first properly take care of separatist movement in the homeland!

LOL space army!

Bro, first properly take care of separatist movement in the homeland!

hehe, it's looking in to the future bro. pkk is getting targeted day by day. they will be done by 2050!

it sounds cool, "Turkish Space Forces"! :)

Back
Top Bottom