What's new

Philippines & China agree to hold regular talks on Spratlys

You are exactly a descendant of Chí Phèo.

Do you know Chí Phèo?

Don't ask me that Who is Chí Phèo? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:wave:

Horrible, just a question, it really is such a serious blow to you? My bad, I need to stop it?

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Communist Vietnam critizes Communist China about Democracy and Human rights???????

OMG What a God damn hilarious!!!

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Ah, no one answer, really a terrible problem, however, it really is a terrible problem?

Horrible, just a question, it really is such a serious blow to you? My bad, I need to stop it?

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Oh, this question, you can answer, sir?

This is my question on here, if I say that there are nothing serious happened in TIANANMEN Square, you oppose it?

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Ah, no one answer, really a terrible problem, however, it really is a terrible problem?

No I don't have time to to do clownish job as that so called Chi Pheo!

Chinese invaders shall be punish same way as your ancestors.:coffee:

t72m(3).jpg

Fake pic, this must be in Ukraine or somewhere in East Europe, why clownish viets trolls brag that as if yours????

No I don't have time to to do clownish job as that so called Chi Pheo!

Fake pic, this must be in Ukraine or somewhere in East Europe, why clownish viets trolls brag that as if yours????

I think it's corect, look at the people are watching in corner.
Ican show another.

t5xm35.jpg

and bonus for you.

5040619365_f0a0a698c3_b.jpg

and this photos in Vietnam is secret.

BASTION-VIETNAM-001.jpg

22052010073.jpg

but you deny Tienanmen Square's massacre ? :undecided:

Yes, this is strange? Not I deny it, several students leaders have denied it, Hong Kong democrats have begun to change their propaganda and admit the truth, it is the surprise?

Back
Top Bottom