What's new

Peshawar zonal body announces Eid on Sunday

Who is Right.

• waziristan Committe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
janab ko proverbs aur bhajan ka difference hi nahi pata.Waise im not surprised with his lehja is same as that of an UPite......................:D

He is a Bihari babua. :D

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3331502 said:
what city??, karak??, never heard off
It is the enriched city of plenty reservoir of oil, gas, uranium and salt in country and it has important role in the country economy. Oil and Gas reservoir are located at Noshpa Banda on the Main Indus Highway and village Gurguri in the tehsil B.D. Shah. Karak is the most educated district of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa and Pakistan as well.
Karak, Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Abb Apni Chu Chu Band Kar Aor So Jaa... Kal Altaf Bhai Ne Subha Saweray Skype Pe Call Karni Hay Eid Ka Message Dene... Ke Iss Dafa Bhatta Double Dena Hay Mehangai Ho Gayi Hay London Mein... Warna Oss Ne **** Me Danda Dena Hay Pir.

Another Link

Crescent Moon Visibility Maps

And another
Scientists snub claims of early moon sighting in Pakistan – The Express Tribune

KARACHI: It was impossible to sight the Shawwal moon in Pakistan on August 18 as the maximum duration between moonset and sunset was around 16 minutes in Karachi while this duration was even lesser in Peshawar and the adjoining areas, said Dr Muhammad Jawed Iqbal.
In-charge of Karachi University’s Institute of Space and Planetary Astrophysics (ISPA), Dr Iqbal explained that “for the moon to be visible, the duration between moonset and sunset must be at least 38 minutes for the naked eye and 35 minutes for a telescope.”
Dr Shahid Qureshi, an expert in astronomical studies whose doctoral thesis was on the visibility of the lunar crescent, not only endorsed the above stated calculations but also termed the duration between moonset and sunset as the only authentic perimeter for moon sighting.
Dr Qureshi also said that the age of the new moon, in contrast to conventional beliefs, is not related to its visibility.
“The age of the moon in fact is the most misleading criteria,” said Dr Qureshi.
Explaining further, Dr Iqbal said that the moon is perceived as astronomically new when the lunar disc rotating around the earth comes in conjunction with the sun-earth line. He added that the time of conjunction can be accurately predicted but it should not be confused with the first visible crescent of the moon.
“It is scientifically rare to observe a new moon through naked eyes earlier than 20 hours from the instant of conjunction,” said Dr Iqbal, adding that “the beginning of a month in lunar calendar in marked only after the visibility of new moon.”
Dr Iqbal snubbed the possibility of moon sighting on August 17 as the conjunction took place at 8:54pm Pakistan Standard Time. “The claim of moon sighting in North Waziristan Agency even before the conjunction was ridiculous and wrong,” he stated. “The moon could not be seen anywhere in the world by naked eye or even through high powered telescopes on Friday,” he added.
Elaborating this point further, Dr Qureshi said that the earliest recorded evidence of the moon’s visibility was received from Tasmania, where it was observed by a telescope for 15 hours and 36 minutes after the conjunction, which was on August 18 at 7:30am Greenwich Mean Time.
Commenting in the light of Islamic laws, Dr Qureshi said the “Shariat cannot go against the laws of nature because it was fixed by God.”
“For example, God allows us to pray facing anywhere in a situation where we have no knowledge or means to find the direction of Kaaba but the knowledge and means make it obligatory on us to determine the location for prayer,” Qureshi said, adding that the “denial of evidence based scientific knowledge on moon sighting is equal to denying both the laws of Islam and the laws of nature.”
He added that even the Muslim scientist Abu Rehan alBeruni had stated around 1000 years ago that moon sighting was an issue which requires good knowledge of astronomy.

^^^ I said this in an earlier post too. If that was the case, then why did the RHC gather and feast on the tax payers money? Why was the whole excercise carried out if there was no chance of the Moon being sighted? They should either follow science or follow the Shariah... The RHC is confused and has no answer... on the other hand, Masjid Qasim Ali Khan has been following the Shariah way for a very long time and people tend to follow them... do they consider all of the testaments to be lies... is it that simple for those people to jeoperdize their after life by giving false testaments?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...ody-announces-eid-sunday-2.html#ixzz244QXpWtI

pakistan main rehna hai to aik eid mana warna dafa hoja afghanistan

3 eid pathan manata hai, aik waziristan meraansha main, aik peshawar main, aik karachi main
Original Post By [:::~Spartacus~:::]
although i don't agree with peshawar committe on eid and ramzan moon issue but that does not give anyone including you the right to ask anyone to leave Pakistan, just because they don't agree with your or my point of view. humra kiya baney ga jub hum kushi pe bhi ik dosrey ku galian dena shoro ker detay hain.

^^^ I said this in an earlier post too. If that was the case, then why did the RHC gather and feast on the tax payers money? Why was the whole excercise carried out if there was no chance of the Moon being sighted? They should either follow science or follow the Shariah... The RHC is confused and has no answer... on the other hand, Masjid Qasim Ali Khan has been following the Shariah way for a very long time and people tend to follow them... do they consider all of the testaments to be lies... is it that simple for those people to jeoperdize their after life by giving false testaments?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...ody-announces-eid-sunday-2.html#ixzz244QXpWtI

i think solution to this issue is disolve all the committes and just ask SUPARCO to handle the matter, as is the case in saudi where molvis only announce what they get from their government.but then again will qasim khan molvis accept??

Everybody has right to celebrate eid, whether on Sunday, Monday , Tuesday or October or everyday.
This is their personal matter.
No need to fight yar.

Pakistani eid walay din bhi larai kartai hain.

Peaceful civilian is a ppp supporter. Sub ko ulu bana kay bhag gya.
No i am nobody supporter.
I am supporter of Pakistan.
When Sheikh rashid does good work, then my support, PTI does good work then my support.
When PPP does good work then my support. etc

The masla is clear yaar,

If they were to follow the science, then why waste public money. Just follow the science and announce Eid.

If they went on top of the roof with such a large telescope that means they were not denying the possibility of moon sighting. So if that is the case, they are not the "thakedaar" of Pakistan, anybody who sees the moon and bear witness, his "shahadat" should be accepted as long as it fulfils the basic criteria of being a Muslim.

In that case, I strongly and honestly feel that the Eid performed in Peshawar was correct and close to my understanding about Islam

The masla is clear yaar,

If they were to follow the science, then why waste public money. Just follow the science and announce Eid.

If they went on top of the roof with such a large telescope that means they were not denying the possibility of moon sighting. So if that is the case, they are not the "thakedaar" of Pakistan, anybody who sees the moon and bear witness, his "shahadat" should be accepted as long as it fulfils the basic criteria of being a Muslim.

In that case, I strongly and honestly feel that the Eid performed in Peshawar was correct and close to my understanding about Islam

Saaaf kiyun nahin kehteei kei eikk aur dinnn rozzaa rakhnei ka soooch kar hoslei passt hogai theeei ? :P

But on a serious note : My Grandpa was telling me that he can remember as far back as the 1930s when NWFP and the Tribal Areas would have Eid on one-day and we'd have it on the next ! So this isn't because of the Ruhit-e-Hilal Committee...this is some fundamental problem that we need to sort it out ! Either ask a reputable panel of astronomers when the Eid is and then stick to it as if their words are gospel or we continue having 2-3 different Eids for the next 65 years too !

A SLAP on the face of all those who were cursing Peshawar and the People of Peshawar.

Now see it yr self.This is yesterday pic.yr 1st day of Eid and ours 2nd Day of Eid ...Now decide yr self that who was rite and who was wrong.

2062as3.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...59241334.58788.241679012575812&type=1&theater

FCuk that Ba***rd Muneeb who are dividing us just bcoz of his Ego. :angry:

I am not discussing how to properly use tax money, I just shared few links saying there was ( scientifically ) no chance of seeing moon

Back
Top Bottom