What's new

Pervez Musharraf | A Great Soldier of Pakistan

I think Musharraf had the right ideas, but completely messed up due to his hunger for power. He destroyed everything. He should have held elections shortly after the coup and stayed away from politics.

He is also one of the reasons for the growing extremism in Pakistan. Instead of really going after the terrorists, he also went after poor civilians who were jailed, killed and kidnapped and god knows where they are now.

In the end, he did more damage than good to Pakistan. He may have been a true patriot and cared for Pakistan in the beginning, but slowly, but surely he went downhill and is one of the main factors of the destruction in the country.

A true patriot would have not let corrupt leaders come back and loot the country again, a true patriot would have had balls, guts to stand against injustice in his country caused by others(see USA), a true patriot would have never killed civilian people just because of suspicion.

A true patriot would have protected his country first and foremost and Musharraf tried to do that in his own way, but in the end unfortunately he failed miserably.

Musharraf's legacy will always have a huge black mark on it and rightly so.

Courts like Justice retired Patel said have no choice against a gun.

your thinking and taliban thinking is quite similar, both think that constitution is not important.. let me put it another way, saying that Pakistan is more important than the constitution, is like saying marriage is more important than nikah.

without a constitution; a federation is no nation state. and Pakistan ki jaan constitution mien hai, the day this constitution is over run or another is attempted, god forbid, there will be no Federation left. its the ultimate guarantee of our survival.

Nawaz govt is so far doing good, its just 4 months, and they are sure to rule till 2018, you and sheikh rasheed nail that in your heads !

You will look good talking against Musharraf if your democracy had delivered.
However this is surely not happening and your last para proves that you are a supporter of NS.

A big LOL at your statement that Nawaz govt is doing good when we all can see the rising prices, taxes, rising $ and inflation in just 4 months..

It seems that Pakistanis are unable to decide whether Mushraf is a Traitor or a patriot. So much diverse opinion. Once again that famous Pakistani dilemma.

Islamic punishments are hardest to face. However, those punishments have certain pre-requisites. e.g. chopping of hand has some rules and before the punishment is exercised state has to ensure that an environment prevails where people are not forced into theft. Likewise, politicians have to show their maturity to enforce non-interference of warriors. History is a witness that countries have been ruled by generals. By generals I mean those rulers who actually take part in wars for the country. Our history is full of such people. In other case where Kings have ruled the country sitting in palaces, have ultimately lost the kingdom to some warrior.

Likewise, as long as people will try to run the country from the comfort of their drawing rooms and Roosevelt Hotels, they will always fear a stinger from the warriors. To be a leader one has to command respect by leading from front. @batmannow

I think WOT was Hobson's Choice.

havnt you find me & us on the front at PDF?lolzz

Last edited by a moderator:
first off nobody has a right to rule 16 crore people without being elected for that job,
secondly these are musharaf's policy we pakistanis are in dire straits because of,we fought a war we had nothing to do with, and now we have no way out, neither negotiations nor military operation because none is easier to do,

Didn't you watch the video which posted ... Rivals are admitting his greatness ........

No I have never came across. He may be a great man. Since you are a Pakistani you must be knowing batter than me.

Since he is banned from fighting election paragraphs you may have to wait for another 5 years to vote for him. i wish you best of luck.

No I have never came across. He may be a great man. Since you are a Pakistani you must be knowing batter than me.

Since he is banned from fighting election paragraphs you may have to wait for another 5 years to vote for him. i wish you best of luck.

I don't want to see him contesting elections ........

good tale, but we have democracy, which means we the people elect our representative, and we live in a nation state, which has its balance of power among its pillars, we have a constitution which says clearly the punishment for those who subdue it, the constitution is more scared in nation state than religious documents.

Yes you will be in democracy when it all happens, so far it has not happened. Neither people have elected these goons, atleast not willingly. Nor do we have balance of power in pillars, each pillar is overstepping its limits. No one cares about the constitution especially people in power corridor, they are above the law. Had there been respect or abidance to constitution, these people would not have been sitting in parliament. And yes when implementation of constitutional punishment for violators should be on all not one person.

Constitution is not a scared thing it is a man made document and can be changed. Sacred is only that thing which is divine.
@batmannow

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom