What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
ently used in the writing of Chinese (where they may be called hanzi[2] 汉字/漢字 "Han character") and Japan

Characters work, we were just not able to convert them during transfer. Please replace if you can and it will work.

Liked the outlay.....plz don't put the green colour anymore.......

Change the background to black! Looks cute <3

photo.php

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=558116014242258&set=p.558116014242258&type=1

waiting for the final look.

Code:
ently used in the writing of Chinese (where they may be called hanzi[2] 汉字/漢字 "Han character") and Japan

Characters work, we were just not able to convert them during transfer. Please replace if you can and it will work.

I'm on the mobile site and I can't find the option to change my signature.

But Chinese characters seem to be working fine so it's not a problem.

Don't worry guys

Everything should be fine soon

It's just a matter of few days. Stay on the forum and witness these historical moments of PDF development

I remember PDF was on different platform and we were migrating to Vbulletin... People were saying oh we remember older platform of PDF and we are from those days :lol:

new color theme is awful, just too bright.
unless I lower my monitor's brightness to minimum, I can't even see the comments separator lines.
I hope this is not the final theme.

I'm on the mobile site and I can't find the option to change my signature.

But Chinese characters seem to be working fine so it's not a problem.
this is what I see in your signature:
Code:
&#20013;&#21326;&#20154;&#27665;&#20849;&#21644;&#22269;&#19975;&#23681;&#12290;
Long Live the People's Republic of China. (And long live the city of Hong Kong as well XD).

this is what easour signature:
Code:
&#20013;&#21326;&#20154;&#27665;&#20849;&#21644;&#22269;&#19975;&#23681;&#12290;
Long Live the People's Republic of China. (And long live the city of Hong Kong as well XD).

Yep, like the webmaster said they didn't transfer properly.

Once I find the setting to change my signature I can fix it easily, the main thing is that the site itself does support Chinese characters so it is all good.

Not worth it in current form but looking forward for new changes.

Dont like it.
Find it more difficult because of the icons and buttons.

Hope it gets better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom