PDF 2014 - New Changes

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░██░██████░██████░░██░░
░░██░░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░░░██░░
░░██░█░██░░░██░░░████░░░░██░░
░░███████░░░██░░░██░░░░░░░░░░
░░░██░██░░░░██░░░██░░░░░░██░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

New magazine look is good.I like Black background,the previous stripped green looked quite childish but there was another stripy greyish black theme which you have earlier used @WebMaster was more appealing.Avatar size needs to be adjusted.
-Regards

Avatar size will remain to give it a serious look and avoid inappropriate avatars presentation.

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave: phrom khospital

Salam Spring!

Just saw an old screenshot and it bought back some memories.

reportfj0.jpg

Can you share your screenshot. ALT+Print Sc, paste it in paint, upload it with click image button and upload.
Ok, here's the screenshot in 1280x1024 res....

PDF2_zps81a2bd12.jpg

Damn! This really sucks! It was far better earlier without the changes! :cry:

Avatar size will remain to give it a serious look and avoid inappropriate avatars presentation.

Salam Spring!

Just saw an old screenshot and it bought back some memories.

reportfj0.jpg
Alright,I understand:D

Where is that white margin coming from on the left?
I haven't the faintest clue. But when I bring down the res to 1024x768, the margin disappears! The one I posted above was in the higher res of 1280x1024.

@WebMaster: This new "look" is really distracting, and giving me an eyesore. Readability and useability have gone for a toss. I agree with a comment earlier, that you shouldn't cram so many features on the page. I'm reading an article, and my eyes can't help seeing the content on the right, in 'latest posts'. I really think the thread content and messgaes should be all there is on the screen. It doesn't help to be distracted by so many unconnected titles on the right side on every page. The human brain's focus and attention is easily diverted. Why go for a 'magazine look', when this is not a magazine, but a forum? Mostly we are here to read the content in the OP and responses to it, right? Besides, time stamp of each message should be shown without needing to hover the mouse over it - timestamp is important to know to follow the flow of a conversation.

Bottom line, the new look really doesn't help readability.

As someone has mentioned earlier, please toggle colour between posts. This will greatly enhance readability

Back
Top Bottom