What's new

PDF 2014 - New Changes

Webby, the right hand margin is too wide lessening the space of the posts which is rather constricted. The priority is for posts and not ads and 'alerts'.

My two cents.

Share your screenshot so i see what you are talking about. I have a wide monitor, so its like sexy. ;)

It gives an article/magazine look, which is great. What don't you like exactly so we can work to fix it.

Also share the screenshot of what you see.

The presence of time stamp is very important to me without hovering the mouse to a certain area.

And feeling bit better to this new look than yesterday, may be after a few days it will be ok if some modification and fix are done.

screenshot of mine:

jfmh.jpg

another suggestion:

a thin line between two posts with sightly different shades in the background to distinguish two posts easily
k6tj.jpg

is it possible to have a full fledged pdf view on mobile like earlier?

the present display on mobile is not a full view.

Whats missing?
we cant see the latest thread under a sub section and to access it from mobile we have to go in the sub section and then see the latest thread which is tiring.earlier the display was equivalent to that of a pc.
also the whole display has a very boxy look and there is a black strip on the right side.earlier the whole space was occupied.
@WebMaster this one.

upload_2014-1-6_13-16-20.png

I dont like the black space on either sides. Not comfortable

What is your screen resolution?
It was 1024x768. I then changed the res to 1280x1024. Orientation is Landscape. But the margin is still the same - too wide.

Is it because I have a square LCD screen? :undecided:

View attachment 13077
I dont like the black space on either sides. Not comfortable

Do you want it to stretch out to use that space or do you want that green background we used to have?

It was 1024x768. I then changed the res to 1280x1024. Orientation is Landscape. But the margin is still the same - too wide.

Is it because I have a square LCD screen? :undecided:

Yes, that is possible. Can you share your screenshot. ALT+Print Sc, paste it in paint, upload it with click image button and upload.

New magazine look is good.I like Black background,the previous stripped green theme looked quite childish, but there was another stripy criss-cross greyish black theme which you have used earlier. @WebMaster.it was more appealing.Avatar size needs to be adjusted.
-Regards

Back
Top Bottom