What's new

Patrick Suckling appointed as Australia's next envoy to India.

Gandalf

BANNED
Reaction score
Patrick Suckling appointed as Australia's next envoy to India.
PTI | Dec 31, 2012, 11.13 AM IST

MELBOURNE: Career diplomat Patrick Suckling has been appointed as Australia's next high commissioner to India.

Suckling will take up the post in New Delhi next month, according to media reports here.

The appointment was announced by foreign minister Bob Carr who said the role was important because India is Australia's fourth largest export market, with trade between the two countries reaching 18-billion dollars a year.

Suckling is a career diplomat who has previously been posted to New Delhi and Washington.

He has a post-graduate diploma in Hindi from the University of Sydney. Suckling will replace Peter Varghese, who is returning to Australia to head the department of foreign affairs and trade.

"Suckling is an accomplished career diplomat with expertise in policy development, public diplomacy and consular service," Carr said in a statement on Sunday.

"His previous postings to New Delhi and Washington and postgraduate qualifications in Hindi will serve him well as high commissioner."

Patrick Suckling appointed as Australia's next envoy to India - The Times of India
Will he suck up to the Indians?

LOL....

FUTURE NEWS

PATRICK SUCKLING MAN MOHAN SINGH 'MEET' AT AUSTRALIAN EMBASSY

if u know what i mean....

LOL....

FUTURE NEWS

PATRICK SUCKLING MAN MOHAN SINGH 'MEET' AT AUSTRALIAN EMBASSY

if u know what i mean....

He is your PM and has contributed to Indian progress millions time more than keyboard warriors.........

Well,his name could be worse like this one.

5061e33501c4a.jpg

He is your PM and has contributed to Indian progress millions time more than keyboard warriors.........

he has /is also watched/aided the looting of this country by just being mute irrespective of his capacity to prevent or do something.........

may be he was named so because he was somehow born out of it....

may be he was named so because he was somehow born out of it....

Les I should break up the immature " name calling by our esteemed posters here :D

He has a post-graduate diploma in Hindi from the University of Sydney.

Simplified hindi or the hindi that MMS says in his speeches. I can't make heads or tails of it.

Back
Top Bottom