What's new

Pak's deal 'No drone attack on camps training terrorists against India':NYT

Inqhilab

Reaction score
Country
India
In secret negotiations, the terms of the bargain were set. Pakistani intelligence officials insisted that they be allowed to approve each drone strike, giving them tight control over the list of targets. And they insisted that drones fly only in narrow parts of the tribal areas — ensuring that they would not venture where Islamabad did not want the Americans going: Pakistan’s nuclear facilities, and the mountain camps where Kashmiri militants were trained for attacks in India.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/07/world/asia/origins-of-cias-not-so-secret-drone-war-in-pakistan.html?pagewanted=2&_r=2

A known fact now, nonetheless confirmed by your post. Even the recent study done at west point shows that the LeT is well and alive albeit maybe under a different alias with a majority of its recruits hailing from parts of Punjab in Pakistan and extant GOP funding.

Any illusion of cessation of proxy warfare is bunkum. At least, according to some Pakistani posters, we've begun to pay them back in kind- never did imagine that I would enjoy reading about the gruesome deaths of other people but alas.

Its nothing new, just a confirmation, many pashtun's have said this many times.. Anyways, I hope others who deny this vehemently accept and not term it as propaganda.

However, this teaches us the most important trait of the Americans, they are only concerned of the terrorism threat to them despite all the statements.. They are doing the same mistake they did when funding Taliban... It will hit them again.. What do you have to say to this @CENTCOM?

Last edited by a moderator:
These revelations will further lend support to the sentiments of those political class quarters which strongly want to turn land of pure into inferno.

Its nothing new, just a confirmation, many pashtun's have said this many times.. Anyways, I hope others who deny this vehemently accept and not term it as propaganda.

However, this teaches us the most important trait of the Americans, they are only concerned of the terrorism threat to them despite all the statements.. They are doing the same mistake they did when funding Taliban... It will hit them again.. What do you have to say to this @CENTCOM?

Did you expect the US to solve your problems for you? :omghaha:

Nope, Not at all.... We are very much capable of protecting ourselves... But the day is NOT far for the LeT to strike American targets... If you had NOT known there were 6 Americans specifically targeted and killed by LeT during 2008 Mumbai attacks!

A known fact now, nonetheless confirmed by your post. Even the recent study done at west point shows that the LeT is well and alive albeit maybe under a different alias with a majority of its recruits hailing from parts of Punjab in Pakistan and extant GOP funding.

Any illusion of cessation of proxy warfare is bunkum. At least, according to some Pakistani posters, we've begun to pay them back in kind- never did imagine that I would enjoy reading about the gruesome deaths of other people but alas.

I can change it too

Soo.. this war against terror or war against selective terror ? ("IF you attack USA ,you face our wrath , if you attack any other country , we don't care")

you dont have to tell us we know how much you enjoy it, i bet its the same enjoyment we got from mumbai deaths

thanks for agreeing , @mods ...

We thought new stand of US was that of anti-terrorism and she has learnt from her past mistakes .But it seems not yet.

Moral police of the world bared real old face of it yet again.

dont worry they will tell you something else in private, they will make a different deal with us in private.
They will sell you weapons but dont get too excited about it, they will sell us weapons to nuterlize that.
they will pick honey with both hands but our hands will be busy with their weapons

dont worry they will tell you something else in private, they will make a different deal with us in private.
They will sell you weapons but dont get too excited about it, they will sell us weapons to nuterlize that.
they will pick honey with both hands but our hands will be busy with their weapons

The difference is... How much you can buy and how it increases year-on-year!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom