What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

Nah actually he was hurt coz of my post in indian sf thread.. where i pointed out russian 6b7 helmets looking wierd n bulky... he was thinking we didnt produce body armour of ballistic helmets...

With US made plates etc.? according to their site.
Can you point out the part in their website where it says the plates are made in US?

Nah actually he was hurt coz of my post in indian sf thread.. where i pointed out russian 6b7 helmets looking wierd n bulky... he was thinking we didnt produce body armour of ballistic helmets...
And please don't use your thoughts as mine.

Last edited:
OLD Pic from mid 2000s ..

308196_171749819574395_753331903_n.jpg
1625650_10152195642692663_7548735931066499784_n.jpg

They are SEALs but from a section of the SSGN, not US. That dark looking guy is from Pakistan's Makrani community.

I think he only meant the first pic on that post. Not the pics having the Habshi.

They are SEALs but from a section of the SSGN, not US. That dark looking guy is from Pakistan's Makrani community.

Just the first pic mate. You can tell they are Americans just by looking at their stature and overall build :woot:

down-pilot-insertion.jpg

Bhai this is Makran coast. Pakistanis are mostly tall, well built men too and all branches of special ops in Pakistan have a minimum requirement of 5'7 height.

You are free to google image search, and Pakistani soldiers are no where as built and gigantic as their American counterparts.

Back
Top Bottom