What's new

Pakistan's foreign minister interviewed by Russian TV

Look carefully watch at Hina Rabbani's lips @ 4:20 to 4:24.....:woot:

Drones strikes illegally, she explained. :rofl:

The govt. has been awoke from long hibernation.

Previously same govt. has targeted IK & Dr. Shireen Mazari for questioning legality of drone strikes.

We were told that agreements are in place and Gilani leaks on the drone strikes were even more shameful.

I guess with ouster of Shah Mahmood Qureshi, they have left with no choice but to take a U turn on the foreign policy.

The govt. has been awoke from long hibernation.

Previously same govt. has targeted IK & Dr. Shireen Mazari for questioning legality of drone strikes.

We were told that agreements are in place and Gilani leaks on the drone strikes were even more shameful.

I guess with ouster of Shah Mahmood Qureshi, they have left with no choice but to take a U turn on the foreign policy.
But still they are scared of USA's imperialism and acts as their slaves.......:smokin:

Yes, she does talk like a Man and she supports the "war on terror" so I hate her. She's a dark spot on muslim women.

Yes, she does talk like a Man and she supports the "war on terror" so I hate her. She's a dark spot on muslim women.

thats a shameful comment

how unislamic of you to blame her for her voice, dont you know its unislamic to poke fun or point out physical faults in other fellow human beings?

by the way I also support war on terror against the people who blow up mosques and Schools and behead my fellow soldiers and citizens of this country

lol ...surprisingly she was pretty tight with here statements and deflections...Pk has done good putting here up there.

Nice acting skills.

Now reality check, the Pak government and military has been in bed with the USA since 2001. Doesn't matter how much lip stick you put on it, it aint gonna change the fact that behind close doors US has been squeezing our leaderships balls.

She's a good talker,no wonder she gets a ministry in every govt :azn:

thats a shameful comment

how unislamic of you to blame her for her voice, dont you know its unislamic to poke fun or point out physical faults in other fellow human beings?

by the way I also support war on terror against the people who blow up mosques and Schools and behead my fellow soldiers and citizens of this country

I didnt blame her for her voice, but her "baypardah", her shaking hands with na mehram, her being part of the "american led war"..

and then you must also hate the soldiers fighting america's war and those who help americans kill? and those that bomb innocent people in our own lands and burn mosques too right? Or is this hate just one sided? cause that would be hypocritic..

I didnt blame her for her voice, but her "baypardah", her shaking hands with na mehram, her being part of the "american led war"..

and then you must also hate the soldiers fighting america's war and those who help americans kill? and those that bomb innocent people in our own lands and burn mosques too right? Or is this hate just one sided? cause that would be hypocritic..
Its funny that you are living in western world, but your ideas are more regressive than many pakistanis who live in pakistan.

Its funny that you are living in western world, but your ideas are more regressive than many pakistanis who live in pakistan.

Those of us living in the western world, have a better taste of how the west is abusing our home land than many Pakistanis.

Miz,

Please write clearly what you want to say----.

When I was a jamaati in karachi university, my colleagues were nazim, deputy nazim, jamaati enforcers and higher ups in jamiaat---so one of the top notch guy is walking with me and couple of girls walk by in jeans---now these are the late 70's---he says---and listen to this pervert jamaati deputy nazim grade--says, " I wish I could grab a burning stick and stick it up their's '---I was shocked----because I knew first hand that he had a girl friend and was having pre-marital sex with her---he had borrowed my motorcycle many a times to go to a date and borrowed money as well in good friendly faith---and used a friends apartment as well---the hypocracy of fundos is astounding---.

So----miss----don't give us your bull crap about shaking hands or no purdah or other---BS.

What have you done to stop the sodomy of little children in religious school---how about doing something about gang rapes of girls and women---where are the muslim warriors hiding when it comes to the issues of corruption loot and bribery and robbery.

If RED MOSQUE issue would have happened under Hajjaj Bin Yusuf----he would have executed all the people including men, women, children, boys and girls in that compound---every other caliph would have done the same---every other muslim shah, amir, ruler, shahzada, nawab would have eradicated them all----.

The sultan / king would have ordered the dead suicide bombers bodies to be stuffed in pig skins and hung in public squares for the fanatics to see their final resting places----.

Pretty girl---you fundos have no clue how the muslim rulers managed and admistered the muslim population---yet you come here lecturing with your one or two liners.

Back
Top Bottom