What's new

Pakistan's Afghan Burden

Afghanistan do not need to share the costs of fencing, mining and monitoring the border, its pakistan's idea. Afghanistan can not defeat terrorism if the border remains porous. Peace and friendship with Pakistan can be achieved once afghanistan recognizes the durand, it will stop pakistan from scheming and interference in afghanistan. Economic interests of pakistani pakhtuns are in pakistan so let them have a pakistani dreams.....

No one cares about what "afghanistan" thinks of durand border between pakistan and afghanistan. Pakistan can get afghanistan wiped off the face of the earth, your country's destiny will be determined by pakistanis not by you, get it in your stone age thick head. There is no equality between pakistan and afghanistan, it is like comparing a lion (pak) with a kitten (afg). Afghanistan's current setup is surviving because some stupid people in the pakistani establishment are letting it survive but the situation will completely change once US and Nato withdrawl is completed. Pakistan has suffered a lot during the last 10 years, now it will be the turn of afghanis. Afghanis need to hail pakistan, we are your masters.

Last edited:
When Pakistan's intel agencies especially the ISI stops interfering in the internal affairs of Afghanistan by trying to prop up the Afghan Taliban which is against Afghanistan's national interests. The ordinary Afghan detests them to the core.

The Pakistan Army with the help of its adjunct, the ISI, needs to forget the mirage of establishing that so called 'strategic depth' in Afghanistan which they have have been trying to do since the past decade. They must dispense with their proxies like the Haqqanis and the Mullah Omars and extend the hand of friendship with the new government, though that's going to be easier said than done.

It's a mutual feeling. This double game was initialized by afghani's by giving sanctuaries to Baloch rebels in 2005-2006. Then in 2006, Bajaur TTP chief Maulvi faqeer openly admitted in media that Governor of Paktia (or nooristan) offered to help him with cash and weapons so they can fight Pakistan Army. They are continuously helping TTP and Baloch rebels since 2006. Pakistan only jumped in the game in 2008.

That's why we want to see a strategic depth there so there is no interference from Afghans.

No one cares about what "afghanistan" thinks of durand border between pakistan and afghanistan. Pakistan can get afghanistan wiped off the face of the earth, your country's destiny will be determined by pakistanis not by you, get it in your stone age thick head. There is no equality between pakistan and afghanistan, it is like comparing a lion (pak) with a kitten (afg). Afghanistan's current setup is surviving because some stupid people in the pakistani establishment are letting it survive but the situation will completely change once US and Nato withdrawl is completed. Pakistan has suffered a lot during the last 10 years, now it will be the turn of afghanis. Afghanis need to hail pakistan, we are your masters.

And why would we wipe out Afghanistan. ?? Let me absolutely clear that. We desperately need peace and stability inside Pakistan. India is playing his cards in Baluchistan. Afghanistan is playing his cards in FATA and KPK. We simply cannot afford to jump into further mess by going one on one with our both neighbors. Specially when there is an ever strong presence of India in Afghanistan. We have to deal both of them very carefully, diplomatically, tactfully. Otherwise we shall turn our whole tribal parts into a fire ball. Afghanistan had never any masters and they never will have any... Haven't you observed that anti Pakistan bashing factor in Afghan elections was on its lowest level as compared to the previous elections. That's due to the improving Pak Afghan relations. US is just about to leave Afghanistan, but we have to live with them. So we have no other choice but to live with our neighbors peacefully.

Afghanistan is small(lion) , Pakistan is large(cow) Afghans are predators (lions, tigers, wolves), pakistanis are happy cows or buffaloes on the grassy fields :p:
being a kashmiri you must be aware of the the predatory habits of Afghans :pakistan:. I am joking, dont be hurt by my comments.

You are want to believe that Pakistanis are masters of Afghans, you wish for such position as historically your kind was humiliated and plundered by invaders from Afghanistan.......there is no ban on wet dreaming, keep on dreaming.

If Pakistan has any influence in Afghanistan then its due to Pashtun population of KPK who project the interests of Pakistani establishment......it has done more harm then good....Thats why i believe durand line should be recognized by Afghanistan, pak-pakhtuns are of no use to us.

Afghanistan is small(lion) , Pakistan is large(cow) Afghans are predators (lions, tigers, wolves), pakistanis are happy cows or buffaloes on the grassy fields :p:
being a kashmiri you must be aware of the the predatory habits of Afghans :pakistan:. I am joking, dont be hurt by my comments.

You are want to believe that Pakistanis are masters of Afghans, you wish for such position as historically your kind was humiliated and plundered by invaders from Afghanistan.......there is no ban on wet dreaming, keep on dreaming.

If Pakistan has any influence in Afghanistan then its due to Pashtun population of KPK who project the interests of Pakistani establishment......it has done more harm then good....Thats why i believe durand line should be recognized by Afghanistan, pak-pakhtuns are of no use to us.

You know what is problem of your kind , you love to dwell in the glory of the past which will never come to you again. I am describing the harsh realities of modern times where afghanis (not afghan) are slave race of USA, NATO and their daddy INDIA. Once USA and Nato accomplishes its withdrawal from afghanistan, we will not let india and their illegitimate afghani children to continue their decade long terrorism mission against pakistan. The countdown has already started , get ready for your turn.

Well well well you afghanis are so brave that when Russia came more than half of your population fled the country they killed 2million raped 1million then came the Americans who are not as brutal as Russians were now I guess china would be thinking to killing another million I couldn't find in history any country with the name of Afghanistan before Abdali
I am amazed how afghanis associate central Asian or Turk emperors to themselves go and study history .

You know what is problem of your kind , you love to dwell in the glory of the past which will never come to you again. I am describing the harsh realities of modern times where afghanis (not afghan) are slave race of USA, NATO and their daddy INDIA. Once USA and Nato accomplishes its withdrawal from afghanistan, we will not let india and their illegitimate afghani children to continue their decade long terrorism mission against pakistan. The countdown has already started , get ready for your turn.
Your own people say that pakistan is slave of america, your jumat-e-isami leader refuses to acknowledge pakistani soldiers shaheed for serving america......

If Pakistan increases its hostility towards Afghanistan, afghans will come more closer to india.....enemy of my enemy is my friend, nothing to do with subservience....remember that Afghanistan has nothing more to lose, we saw continuous war for four decades.....But pakistan should be careful, you people certainly do not want to see karachi and lahore turning into FATA....

Well well well you afghanis are so brave that when Russia came more than half of your population fled the country they killed 2million raped 1million then came the Americans who are not as brutal as Russians were now I guess china would be thinking to killing another million I couldn't find in history any country with the name of Afghanistan before Abdali
I am amazed how afghanis associate central Asian or Turk emperors to themselves go and study history .
Why you are associating yourself with bukhara, a city of Uzbekistan.....do you have low self esteem?

Your own people say that pakistan is slave of america, your jumat-e-isami leader refuses to acknowledge pakistani soldiers shaheed for serving america......

If Pakistan increases its hostility towards Afghanistan, afghans will come more closer to india.....enemy of my enemy is my friend, nothing to do with subservience....remember that Afghanistan has nothing more to lose, we saw continuous war for four decades.....But pakistan should be careful, you people certainly do not want to see karachi and lahore turning into FATA....

Why you are associating yourself with bukhara, a city of Uzbekistan.....do you have low self esteem?

What I don't get is, you're on Pakistani soil, but can't stop bashing Pakistan for the life of you. This is the treachery of some Afghans I so hate.

Last edited:

Because I belong to syed family and my forefathers migrated from that city there isn't any point of low or high self esteem.

Back
Top Bottom