What's new

Pakistanis vs Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are quoting western Pakistani comedians... Pakistani comedians are seriously funny... See Umar Sharif
How can you judge if you have not seen Indian comedians from non Hindu speaking states? I know some great Tamil and malayali comedians .

You are quoting western Pakistani comedians... Pakistani comedians are seriously funny... See Umar Sharif
How can you judge if you have not seen Indian comedians from non Hindu speaking states? I know some great Tamil and malayali comedians . You won't even understand if I post their stuff. English is the only language understood by both. The cartoons that is mentioned in the first post is most probably in English right?

I believe parody and satire are very important forms of comedy in pakistani society.

My uncles in pakistan are simple village people. However when i showed a tape of three stoodges, they absolutely loved it. They kept the tape and asked me to send more tapes.
Lol, when I was a kid my mom hated the three stooges...when my mom would leave the house my dad and I would watch.

Culture also plays an important part in sense of humor.

well if u talk about comedy generally nothing beats punjabi stage shows and pakistani comedians. but there isn't really a true answer. sense of humor can be in anyone pakistani, indian, or canadian....

Sense of humor depends from person to person and the various genres of comedies. I may be able to take religious joke, but the person next to me might get very angry. I may not like physical comedy, but another person may love it to bits.

You cant really compare sense of humor between huge countries.

While there are many popular Indian stand up comedians , I know only one Pakistani stand up who is successful, Kumail Nanjiani. I'd like to know if there are others.

You are mistaken, all Indians on PDF are stand up ComeIndians.

Sense of humor depends from person to person and the various genres of comedies. I may be able to take religious joke, but the person next to me might get very angry. I may not like physical comedy, but another person may love it to bits.

You cant really compare sense of humor between huge countries.

Comedy and sense of humour are two different things; comedy is something that makes people laugh spontaneously, a sense of humour is more subtle and is the ability to understand by reading between the lines or by reading body language and find out about the Humour behind it which usually has a positive and "funny" connotation to it.

Comedy and sense of humour are two different things; comedy is something that makes people laugh spontaneously, a sense of humour is more subtle and is the ability to understand by reading between the lines or by reading body language and find out about the Humour behind it which usually has a positive and "funny" connotation to it.

Well that was pretty pathetic

They are two different things but they go hand in hand. Sense of humor vary from person to person cos of their social life and upbringing, so my point is that you can compare an individual to another individual but not a country with another country

Oh please close this stupid thread. Sense of humour is an individual attribute. Don't compare nations on this. I'm sure there are funny as well as pakau Pakistanis and there are funny as well as pakau Indians and then there are funny as well as pakau Iranians.
Mods, this is a pathetic thread.

Well very nice thread, and its loving to see how indians & pakistani fight like girls on issue like this too :cheesy:

Comedy & Humour is not a genetic property or racial trait.It can be in anyone, as far as I see sense of humour in India & Pakistan are of same level, it depends upon individual's level of education, language skills,creativity & presence of mind.

About entertainment, I loved indian comic movies & few TV series like Flop Show,Dekh Bhai dekh,Office Office and i think Mehmood was best comedian ever but likewise I love UFONE commercials on youtube (my family members love " Teri Meherbani" slang :) ) from pakistan & also some of their dramas.

About PDF members, I see here Imran Bhai, Krait, Rajnikant, Razpak ,Karan, Armstrong, Dark Angel and many others... all have great sense of humor.I respect Imran Bhai & Armstrong for their wise & humorous comments on serious issue. Razpak has a great sense of humor but he sumtimes gets hyper & spoils the game :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom