What's new

pakistanis bowled out on record 49 runs

if rsa could add another 200 runs on board,there is a chance that pak may get its biggest defeat in tests
currently it is 491 runs by australia :blah:

Still 3 days are remaining. I think that South Africa will play tomorrow all 90 overs if not bowled out. Target will be around 600 or 650.

Match is fixed.
No match is not fixed. It happens in bouncy track. Just months ago even Australia was all out for 47 runs due to fast and furious attack of south africa.

where the heck is Mohammad Irfan
Why is he not playing?

Yeah it is very bad selection. He is not included and unknown reason.

:chilli: A Good Day for Indians. :D

I think PA will move to settle down this match...hahahhahahah

I know how you celebrating @KRAIT darling- :smitten:-
htol-006-01292013.gif

Hope @arp2041 joins you on the cruise- :chilli:-

yes you are welcomed to your sister marriage....hahahhaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted by ImpartialExpert In cricinfo

It's interesting that sub-continent pacers fail to find significant movement outside of the sub-continent. Shouldn't it be the otherway around? This is something the coaches of sub-continent teams must address before touring to places like Aus, SA and Eng. Stein got a lot of movement and so did Philander. Junaid, who was lethal in the recent concluded ODI series in India, did not move the ball much. I cannot find a technical reason why but it needs to be addressed. The sub-continent batsmen should learn how to defend. The one thing you should focus is not to push. Even tendulkar pushes at the ball while he defends which is incorrect. Dravid also sort used to push at the ball. But because he pushes downwards instead of forward it was somewhat better. But you should really offer a dead bat and let the ball hit the bat while you are defending against swing. Pujara is the only sub-continent batsmen that I have notice who has that dead bat defence.

first of all umpiring is nuts in this test hotspot not working and umpire making dexision nuts in first place du plasi edged and sound was heared hot spot not shown notout given and de villers lbw given no edge seen and hotspot also shows no edge still given not out umpire was nuts both bowden and 3rd umpire and jamshed was given wringly out we should stand with bcci not support drs and PCB should see nowden umpiring he is new daryl hair in last ODi against india he made mistake against us too he is not only one umpire in the world and when do our players learn why keep standing why not lean from SA batsman they cove all stumps and smuther the swing and all SA bowlers are out swingers play them as out swingers

congrats !!!!! Pak team just surpassed their first innings score of 49 lol

:hitwall: not watching any more test matches now!!

Hashim Amlaa.. Y U NO COME AND BAT FOR PAKISTAN??!! (insert meme here.. lols)

Back
Top Bottom